The Saint John's (NY) Red Storm (4-1) host the Rider Broncs (0-1) after winning three straight home games. The Red Storm are heavy favorites by 12 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 8, 2020. The over/under is 71.5 in the matchup.
Saint John's (NY) vs Rider Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|Saint John's (NY)
Saint John's (NY) Leaders
- The Red Storm scoring leader is Julian Champagnie, who puts up 23.3 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Isaih Moore's 10.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Posh Alexander's 4.4 assists per game .
- Champagnie connects on 2.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Red Storm.
- Saint John's (NY)'s steals leader is Greg Williams Jr., who collects 3.4 per game. Josh Roberts leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks a contest.
- Dwight Murray Jr. scored 9.6 points per game last season while also adding 2.4 assists.
- Malachi De Sousa collected 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Murray knocked down 0.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Murray averaged 0.7 steals per game. De Sousa collected 0.4 blocks a game.
- Last year, the Red Storm put up 5.3 more points per game (74.6) than the Broncs allowed (69.3).
- Saint John's (NY) finished with a record of 13-0 against the spread and 17-4 overall last season when it scored more than 69.3 points.
- Rider had a 1-7 record against the spread and went 2-6 overall last season when allowing more than 74.6 points.
- The Broncs' 71.7 points per game last year were just 0.1 more points than the 71.6 the Red Storm gave up.
- When it scored more than 71.6 points last season, Rider went 7-0 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- Saint John's (NY) had an ATS record of 3-7-1 and a 2-11 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 71.7 points.
- The Red Storm out-scored their opponents by a total of 97 points last season (three points per game on average), and the Broncs put up 72 more points than their opponents on the year (2.4 per game).
- The Red Storm and the Broncs rebounded at a similar rate last season (34.8 and 34.7 boards per game, respectively).
- The Red Storm were 4-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Broncs were 1-7 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Red Storm collected 10.3 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Broncs by 1.2 rebounds per game last season.
- The Red Storm were 4-6 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Broncs were 7-4 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding margin was a weakness for Saint John's (NY) with a mark of -3.2 rebounds per game last season. Rider routinely had an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +4.2.