The Washington Huskies (1-7) are expected to continue a four-game losing streak when they visit the Stanford Cardinal (6-3) as 10.5-point underdogs at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at Kaiser Permanente Arena. The matchup airs on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
Stanford vs Washington Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Stanford and Washington
Stanford and Washington Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Cardinal points and rebounds leader is Oscar da Silva. He averages 19.3 points per game and grabs 6.4 rebounds.
- Daejon Davis paces the squad with 3.8 assists per game.
- Spencer Jones averages 1.4 made threes per game to lead the Cardinal.
- The Cardinal steals leader is Jones, who grabs 1.7 per game. da Silva leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a contest.
- Quade Green's excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Huskies scoring and assists leaderboards with 15.5 points per game and 2.9 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Nate Roberts is the Washington leader with 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Green leads the Huskies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.6 made threes per game.
- Green is at the top of Washington's steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Hameir Wright leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Stanford vs Washington: Last 4 Meetings
The record between Stanford and Washington is tied 2-2 over the past four matchups. The Cardinal have beat the spread more often than not against the Huskies, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Stanford vs Washington (Last 4 Games)
- The 71.8 points the Cardinal score per game are just 0.3 more points than the Huskies surrender (71.5).
- Stanford has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when scoring more than 71.5 points.
- Washington is 0-5 against the spread and 0-5 overall when allowing more than 71.8 points.
- The Huskies' 60 points per game are 6.2 fewer points than the 66.2 the Cardinal allow to opponents.
- Washington is 1-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it scores more than 66.2 points.
- Stanford's record is 3-2-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it allows more than 60 points.
- The Cardinal have totaled 50 more points than their opponents this season (5.6 per game on average), while the Huskies have been out-scored by 92 total points (11.5 per game average differential).
- The Cardinal and the Huskies are similar rebounding teams, with both squads averaging 32.4 boards per game.
- The Cardinal average 7.6 offensive rebounds per game, -1.5 rebounds less than the Huskies.
- When the Huskies grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Cardinal are 2-1-1.
- The Cardinal find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +2.2 rebounds per game, and the Huskies struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -9.2.