The Southern Illinois Salukis (3-0) are 7-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the North Dakota Fightin' Hawks (1-5) on Thursday, December 17, 2020 at SIU Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is set at 135.
Southern Illinois vs North Dakota Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Southern Illinois and North Dakota
Southern Illinois and North Dakota Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Southern Illinois Leaders
- Marcus Domask leads the Salukis in scoring (18.3 points per game), rebounding (6.3 per game) and assisting (3.0 per game).
- Trent Brown is the top three-point shooter for the Salukis, knocking down 2.3 per game.
- Southern Illinois' blocks leader is Domask, who collects 1.7 per game. Lance Jones leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
North Dakota Leaders
- Tyree Ihenacho is number one on the Fightin' Hawks leaderboard in both rebounds (6.8 per game) and assists (4.0 per game).
- Filip Rebraca scores 19.0 points per game to pace North Dakota.
- Ethan Igbanugo makes a team-high 1.2 three-pointers per game for the Fightin' Hawks.
- One North Dakota player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Ihenacho averages 1.5 steals per game and 0.5 blocks per game.
- The 86.3 points per game the Salukis record are 14.8 more points than the Fightin' Hawks allow (71.5).
- Southern Illinois is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 71.5 points.
- North Dakota is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 86.3 points.
- The Fightin' Hawks score only 0.3 more points per game (66) than the Salukis give up (65.7).
- North Dakota is 2-0 against the spread and 1-3 overall when it scores more than 65.7 points.
- Southern Illinois' record is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it allows more than 66 points to its opponents.
- The Salukis have put up a total of 62 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 20.6 per game), while the Fightin' Hawks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 33 total points, -5.5 per game).
- The Salukis and the Fightin' Hawks are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36.3 and 34 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Southern Illinois earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, North Dakota is 1-1.
- The Salukis average 5 offensive rebounds per game, -5.3 rebounds less than the Fightin' Hawks.
- The Fightin' Hawks are 1-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Salukis are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both organizations this season. Southern Illinois records a rebounding margin of -2.4 rebounds per game. North Dakota averages a margin -0.5 rebounds.