The South Florida Bulls (5-2) are favored (-1.5) to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Wichita State Shockers (3-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Yuengling Center. The matchup airs on ESP+. The point total in the matchup is set at 134.
South Florida vs Wichita State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for South Florida and Wichita State
South Florida and Wichita State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins leads the Bulls in points and assists. He scores 13.0 points per game while also adding 3.7 assists.
- Alexis Yetna paces South Florida with 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Justin Brown connects on 1.6 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bulls.
- The Bulls steals leader is Collins, who collects 1.6 per game. Michael Durr leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks a game.
Wichita State Leaders
- Tyson Etienne outpaced his teammates on the Shockers scoring front by putting up 15.4 points per game. He adds 2.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Wichita State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Ricky Council IV with 6.3 rebounds per game and Alterique Gilbert with 3.4 assists per game.
- Etienne averages 2.8 made threes per game to pace the Shockers.
- Gilbert leads the Bulls with 1.6 steals per game and Morris Udeze is their top shot blocker with 1.4 blocks per game.
South Florida vs Wichita State: Last 3 Meetings
Wichita State was victorious in two of its last three matchups against South Florida. In those matchups with the Bulls, the Shockers have a 1-0-1 record against the spread.
South Florida vs Wichita State (Last 3 Games)
- The Bulls score only 3.4 more points per game (71.6) than the Shockers allow (68.2).
- When South Florida totals more than 68.2 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- In games Wichita State allows more than 71.6 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Shockers put up an average of 70.6 points per game, just 0.6 more points than the 70 the Bulls give up to opponents.
- Wichita State is 2-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 70 points.
- South Florida has an ATS record of 1-1 and a 2-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 70.6 points.
- The Bulls have scored only 11 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.6 per game), and the Shockers have out-scored opponents by only 12 points on the season (2.4 more per game).
- The Bulls and the Shockers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (38.9 and 41 boards per game, respectively).
- Wichita State is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. South Florida is 0-0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bulls average 13 offensive boards per game, -2.6 rebounds fewer than the Shockers.
- The Shockers are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bulls are 0-0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. South Florida records an average rebounding margin of +7.6 rebounds per game. Wichita State averages a margin of +one rebound.