The South Florida Bulls (5-4) host the UCF Knights (3-2) as 2-point favorites after Caleb Murphy scored 20 points in the Bulls 58-57 loss to Memphis. The matchup airs on ESP+ at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 131 points.
South Florida vs UCF Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for South Florida and UCF
South Florida and UCF Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins leads the Bulls scoring 12.4 points per game.
- Alexis Yetna paces South Florida with 8.0 rebounds a game and Murphy leads the squad with 3.7 assists per outing.
- Justin Brown averages 1.8 made threes per game to lead the Bulls.
- South Florida's blocks leader is Michael Durr, who records 0.8 per game. Collins leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- Brandon Mahan has the top Knights spot in two categories: scoring (20.6 points per game) and rebounding (5.6 rebounds per game).
- The Knights assist leader is Dre Fuller Jr. with 3.4 assists per game.
- Darin Green Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Knights, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Isaiah Adams leads the Bulls with 1.7 steals per game and C.J. Walker is their top shot blocker with 1.8 blocks per game.
South Florida vs UCF: Last 4 Meetings
UCF leads the past four matchups 3-1 over South Florida. In those matchups with the Knights, the Bulls have a 1-0 record against the spread.
South Florida vs UCF (Last 4 Games)
- The Bulls record 70.6 points per contest, just 2.2 more points than the 68.4 the Knights give up to opponents.
- South Florida is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- UCF has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when allowing more than 70.6 points.
- The Knights put up an average of 67.2 points per game, only 2.8 fewer points than the 70 the Bulls give up to opponents.
- UCF has compiled a 2-0 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70 points.
- South Florida has an ATS record of 1-2 and a 2-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 67.2 points.
- The Bulls have scored just five more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.6 per game), while the Knights have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by six total points, -1.2 per game).
- The Bulls average 39.4 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Knights by 8.4 boards per contest.
- The Bulls are 3-2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Knights are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Bulls average 13 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Knights by 4.2 rebounds per contest.
- When the Bulls grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Knights are 2-1.
- The Bulls find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +7.5 rebounds per game, and the Knights struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -4.6.