The South Florida Bulls (6-4) and the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (6-3) hit the court at Yuengling Center on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The game is set as a pick 'em. The matchup has an over/under of 127 points.
South Florida vs Tulsa Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for South Florida and Tulsa
South Florida and Tulsa Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 0+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins leads the Bulls in scoring (13.1 points per game) and assisting (4.0 assists per game).
- South Florida is led in rebounds by Michael Durr's 8.0 per game.
- Justin Brown leads the Bulls with a team-high 1.7 made three-pointers per game.
- South Florida's blocks leader is Durr, who collects 0.8 per game. Collins leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
- Brandon Rachal is at the top of the Golden Hurricane scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 15.7 points per game and 7.7 rebounds per game this season.
- The Tulsa leader in assists is Elijah Joiner with 4.1 assists per game.
- Austin Richie makes a team-high 1.6 three-pointers per game for the Golden Hurricane.
- Darien Jackson is at the top of Tulsa's steals hierarchy with 1.7 steals per game and Rachal leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
South Florida vs Tulsa: Last 2 Meetings
The Golden Hurricane lead the last two head-to-head matchups 2-0 over the Bulls. The Golden Hurricane have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Bulls.
South Florida vs Tulsa (Last 2 Games)
- The Bulls record 9.1 more points per game (70.3) than the Golden Hurricane give up (61.2).
- When South Florida puts up more than 61.2 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Tulsa has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when giving up more than 70.3 points.
- The Golden Hurricane's 71.3 points per game are just 2.2 more points than the 69.1 the Bulls allow.
- Tulsa is 4-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
- South Florida has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 1-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 71.3 points.
- The Bulls have out-scored their opponents by only 12 points this season (1.2 points per game on average), and the Golden Hurricane have put up 91 more points than their opponents on the year (10.1 per game).
- The Bulls and the Golden Hurricane are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (39.4 and 36.2 boards per game, respectively).
- When South Florida earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Tulsa is 2-2.
- The Bulls grab 13.1 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Golden Hurricane by 4.1 rebounds per game.
- When the Bulls grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Golden Hurricane are 3-1.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Bulls record an average rebounding margin of +7.4 rebounds per game, and the Golden Hurricane average a margin of +2.5 rebounds.