The UMKC Kangaroos (2-5) are underdogs (-1) as they attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they host the South Dakota Coyotes (3-6) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Swinney Recreation Center. The matchup's over/under is set at 131.
South Dakota vs UMKC Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for South Dakota and UMKC
South Dakota and UMKC Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
South Dakota Leaders
- Stanley Umude leads the Coyotes in points and rebounds. He scores 21.7 points per game while tacking on 7.3 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by A.J. Plitzuweit's 3.8 per game.
- Umude hits 1.9 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Coyotes.
- Mason Archambault leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Brady Heiman collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace the Coyotes.
- The Kangaroos go-to guy, Brandon McKissic, leads the team in both scoring (15.9 points per game) and assists (3.6 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Marvin Nesbitt Jr. is the UMKC leader with 7.9 rebounds per game.
- The 1.6 three-pointers McKissic knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Kangaroos.
- Nesbitt is a defensive force for UMKC, leading the team in both steals (2.4 per game) and blocks (1.0 per game).
South Dakota vs UMKC: Last 3 Meetings
The Kangaroos have a 2-1 record in the last three games with the Coyotes. The Kangaroos have a 1-0-1 record against the spread in those contests with the Coyotes.
South Dakota vs UMKC (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In six of its nine games this season (66.7%), South Dakota and its opponents have gone over the current over/under of 131.
In four of seven (57.1%) UMKC games this season, the total points scored elevated above Saturday's 131 over/under.
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 147.2, is 16.2 points above Saturday's over/under.
This contest's total is 9.3 points lower than the 140.3 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
Coyotes games this season feature an average total of 139.8 points, a number 8.8 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
The 147.7 PPG average total in Kangaroos games this season is 16.7 points more than this game's over/under.