The UMKC Kangaroos (2-4) will look to break a four-game losing streak when they host the South Dakota Coyotes (2-6) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Swinney Recreation Center as only 2-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 130.
South Dakota vs UMKC Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for South Dakota and UMKC
South Dakota and UMKC Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
South Dakota Leaders
- Stanley Umude leads the Coyotes in points and rebounds. He puts up 22.1 points per game while tacking on 7.4 rebounds.
- A.J. Plitzuweit paces the team with 4.0 assists per game.
- Umude hits a team-high 2.1 three-pointers per game for the Coyotes.
- The Coyotes steals leader is Mason Archambault, who grabs 1.0 per game. Brady Heiman leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a game.
- Josiah Allick outpaced his teammates on the Kangaroos scoring front by putting up 15.5 points per game. He adds 6.8 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to UMKC leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Marvin Nesbitt Jr. with 7.2 rebounds per game and Brandon McKissic with 3.5 assists per game.
- Franck Kamgain makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kangaroos, averaging 1.5 treys per game.
- Nesbitt owns the top spot on the team in both steals (2.7 per game) and blocks (1.0 per game).
South Dakota vs UMKC: Last 2 Meetings
UMKC has a 2-0 record in the last two matchups with South Dakota. In those matchups with the Coyotes, the Kangaroos have a 1-0 record against the spread.
South Dakota vs UMKC (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In six of its eight games this season (75%), South Dakota and its opponents have gone over the current over/under of 130.
2020-21 UMKC games have had a higher total than Friday's over/under on four of six occasions (66.7%).
The two teams combine to score 149.9 points per game, 19.9 more than the over/under in this contest.
This contest's over/under is 11.7 points lower than the 141.7 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
Coyotes games this season feature an average total of 141 points, a number 11 points higher than Friday's over/under.
The 150.7 PPG average total in Kangaroos games this season is 20.7 points more than this game's over/under.