The South Dakota Coyotes (0-3) will try to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the North Dakota Fightin' Hawks (0-3) at 6:30 PM ET on Thursday, December 10, 2020 as 2-point favorites. The Fightin' Hawks have also lost three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 68.5 points.
South Dakota vs North Dakota Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for South Dakota and North Dakota
South Dakota and North Dakota Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
South Dakota Leaders
- The Coyotes points, rebounds and assists leader is Stanley Umude. He averages 19.0 points per game and adds 7.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- The Coyotes are led by A.J. Plitzuweit from long distance -- he hits 1.7 shots from downtown per game.
- South Dakota's steals leader is Xavier Fuller, who grabs 1.0 per game. Brady Heiman leads the team averaging 2.3 blocks a game.
North Dakota Leaders
- Filip Rebraca leads the team in both scoring (15.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.5 rebounds per game).
- The Fightin' Hawks assist leader is Caleb Nero with 4.5 assists per game.
- Ethan Igbanugo makes more threes per game than any other member of the Fightin' Hawks, cashing in 1.5 treys per game.
- Nero leads the Coyotes with 1.0 steals per game and Seybian Sims is their top shot blocker with 0.5 blocks per game.
South Dakota vs North Dakota: Last 5 Meetings
South Dakota has a 4-1 record in the last five games against North Dakota. The Coyotes have beat the spread more often than not against the Fightin' Hawks, holding a 2-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
South Dakota vs North Dakota (Last 5 Games)
- The Coyotes score 16 fewer points per game (61) than the Fightin' Hawks give up (77).
- South Dakota is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 77 points.
- North Dakota has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when giving up more than 61 points.
- The Fightin' Hawks put up 7.3 fewer points per game (69) than the Coyotes allow their opponents to score (76.3).
- North Dakota is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it scores more than 76.3 points.
- South Dakota's record is 0-3 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 69 points to its opponents.
- The Coyotes have a negative point differential on the season (-46 total points, -15.3 per game), as do the Fightin' Hawks (-24 total points, -8 per game).
- The Coyotes and the Fightin' Hawks are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (37.7 and 34.7 boards per game, respectively).
- South Dakota is 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. North Dakota is 1-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Coyotes average 10.7 offensive rebounds per game, -1.6 rebounds less than the Fightin' Hawks.
- The Fightin' Hawks are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Coyotes are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both organizations this year. South Dakota records an average rebounding margin of -6.6 rebounds per game, and North Dakota averages a margin of -0.6 rebounds.