SEC foes square off when the South Carolina Gamecocks (2-2) host the Texas A&M Aggies (6-2) at Colonial Life Arena, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The Aggies are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is 136.
South Carolina vs Texas A&M Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for South Carolina and Texas A&M
South Carolina and Texas A&M Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
South Carolina Leaders
- A.J. Lawson leads the Gamecocks scoring 14.8 points per game.
- South Carolina is led in rebounding by Justin Minaya's 7.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Jermaine Couisnard's 3.3 assists per game .
- Lawson knocks down a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Gamecocks.
- South Carolina's steals leader is Couisnard, who collects 2.3 per game. Minaya leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
Texas A&M Leaders
- Emanuel Miller is at the top of the Aggies scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 17.1 points per game and 8.6 rebounds per game this season.
- Savion Flagg is the Aggies go-to assist guy, averaging 3.3 per game.
- Quenton Jackson averages 1.3 made threes per game to lead the Aggies.
- Nobody on Texas A&M grabs more steals than Hassan Diarra (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Kevin Marfo (0.6 per game).
South Carolina vs Texas A&M: Last 4 Meetings
South Carolina leads the past four matchups 4-0 over Texas A&M. The Gamecocks have covered the spread more often than not against the Aggies, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
South Carolina vs Texas A&M (Last 4 Games)
- The Gamecocks record 69 points per game, 5.6 more points than the 63.4 the Aggies give up.
- When South Carolina scores more than 63.4 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Texas A&M has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when allowing more than 69 points.
- The Aggies put up an average of 69 points per game, just two fewer points than the 71 the Gamecocks allow.
- In games it puts up more than 71 points, Texas A&M is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- South Carolina is 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows more than 69 points.
- The Gamecocks have been out-scored by eight points this season (two points per game on average), while the Aggies have put up 45 more points than their opponents on the year (5.6 per game).
- The Gamecocks and the Aggies rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 35.5 and 33.6 boards per game, respectively.
- South Carolina is 1-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Texas A&M is 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Gamecocks average 12.5 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Aggies by 2.4 rebounds per contest.
- When the Gamecocks grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Aggies are 2-1.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. South Carolina records an average rebounding margin of +4.5 rebounds per game. Texas A&M averages a margin of +3.7 rebounds.