The Florida A&M Rattlers (1-5) are double-digit, 19-point underdogs against the South Carolina Gamecocks (1-2) at Colonial Life Arena on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The game begins at 1:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup's over/under is 142.
South Carolina vs Florida A&M Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for South Carolina and Florida A&M
South Carolina and Florida A&M Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 19+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
South Carolina Leaders
- Jermaine Couisnard leads the Gamecocks in points and assists. He averages 13.3 points per game while also adding 2.7 assists.
- South Carolina's rebounding leader is Justin Minaya, who grabs 6.0 per game.
- A.J. Lawson makes a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Gamecocks.
- T.J. Moss leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Jalyn McCreary collects 0.7 blocks a contest to pace the Gamecocks.
Florida A&M Leaders
- MJ Randolph has the top spot on the Rattlers scoring and assist lists, tallying 16.2 points and 4.0 assists per game.
- Bryce Moragne takes the top spot on the Rattlers rebounding leaderboard, averaging 5.0 boards per game while adding 7.7 points per game.
- The Rattlers are paced by Jai Clark from long distance -- he knocks down 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Nobody on Florida A&M grabs more steals than Randolph (2.0 per game) or blocks more shots than DJ Jones (0.8 per game).
- The Gamecocks average 66 points per game, 11.7 fewer points than the 77.7 the Rattlers allow.
- South Carolina is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 77.7 points.
- Florida A&M has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 1-4 record overall when giving up more than 66 points.
- The Rattlers score an average of 65.2 points per game, 5.8 fewer points than the 71 the Gamecocks allow.
- Florida A&M has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 1-1 overall record in games it scores more than 71 points.
- South Carolina's record is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it gives up more than 65.2 points.
- The Gamecocks have been out-scored by 15 points this season (five points per game on average), and opponents of the Rattlers have out-scored them by 75 more points on the year (12.5 per game).
- The Gamecocks and the Rattlers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34 and 31.2 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When South Carolina earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Florida A&M is 2-2.
- The Gamecocks average 12 offensive boards per game, more than the Rattlers by 2.2 rebounds per contest.
- The Gamecocks are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Rattlers are 3-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- The Gamecocks find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +three rebounds per game, and the Rattlers struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -3.3.