Two streaking teams meet when the SMU Mustangs (4-0) host the East Carolina Pirates (5-0) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET. The Pirates are 7-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their four-game win streak going against the Mustangs, winners of four straight. The point total is set at 67 in the matchup.
SMU vs East Carolina Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for SMU and East Carolina
SMU and East Carolina Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Kendric Davis leads the Mustangs in points and assists. He contributes 21.3 points per game while tacking on 8.0 assists.
- Feron Hunt paces SMU with 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Davis connects on 2.0 threes per game to lead the Mustangs.
- SMU's blocks leader is Hunt, who averages 1.5 per game. Davis leads the team averaging 2.5 steals a game.
East Carolina Leaders
- Jayden Gardner is at the top of the Pirates scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 21.3 points per game and 7.3 rebounds per game this season.
- Tremont Robinson-White holds the title of East Carolina assist leader, dishing out 4.5 assists per game this season.
- The 1.3 three-pointers Noah Farrakhan knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Pirates.
- Tristen Newton is at the top of East Carolina's steals hierarchy with 2.3 steals per game and Ludgy Debaut leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
SMU vs East Carolina: Last 3 Meetings
The Mustangs have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups against the Pirates. The Mustangs have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Pirates.
SMU vs East Carolina (Last 3 Games)
- The Mustangs average 26.2 more points per game (89) than the Pirates give up (62.8).
- SMU is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 62.8 points.
- East Carolina has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 89 points.
- The Pirates average 11.2 more points per game (76.2) than the Mustangs allow (65).
- In games it scores more than 65 points, East Carolina is 1-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- SMU's record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 76.2 points.
- The Mustangs have totaled 96 more points than their opponents this season (24 per game on average), and the Pirates have scored 67 more points than their opponents (13.4 per game).
- The Mustangs average 42 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Pirates by 6.4 boards per contest.
- SMU is 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. East Carolina is 0-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Mustangs average 13.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Pirates by three rebounds per contest.
- The Mustangs are 4-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Pirates are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. SMU records an average rebounding margin of +11.2 rebounds per game. East Carolina averages a margin of +2.8 rebounds.