The Saint Louis Billikens (3-0) are heavily favored (-12.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (0-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at Chaifetz Arena. The matchup airs on ESP+. The matchup has a point total of 71.
Saint Louis vs Central Arkansas Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saint Louis Leaders
- Javonte Perkins leads the Billikens in scoring, putting up 23.0 points per game.
- Jordan Goodwin paces Saint Louis with 9.7 rebounds per game and Yuri Collins leads the squad with 6.7 assists per matchup.
- Perkins makes a team-high 3.7 three-pointers per game for the Billikens.
- Saint Louis' steals leader is Markhi Strickland, who grabs 3.0 per game. Jimmy Bell JR. leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks an outing.
Central Arkansas Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen averaged 15.8 points per game last season.
- Deandre Jones collected 6.0 assists per game and Eddy Kayouloud pulled down 6.1 rebounds per outing.
- Jones showed his strength from distance a season ago, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Jones grabbed 1.0 steal per game. Jaxson Baker collected 0.5 blocks a contest.
Saint Louis vs Central Arkansas: Last Meeting
Saint Louis vs Central Arkansas (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Billikens put up 71.7 points per game, 10.7 fewer points than the 82.4 the Sugar Bears allowed.
- Saint Louis went 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall last season when scoring more than 82.4 points.
- When Central Arkansas' opponents put up more than 71.7 points last season, it went 3-11 against the spread and 3-19 overall.
- The Sugar Bears scored 9.5 more points per game last year (74.7) than the Billikens gave up to opponents (65.2).
- Central Arkansas went 10-16 overall and 6-0 against the spread when it scored more than 65.2 points last season.
- Saint Louis finished 1-4 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it gave up more than 74.7 points last season.
- The Billikens totaled 203 more points than their opponents last season (6.5 per game on average), while the Sugar Bears were out-scored by 237 total points (7.7 per game average differential).
- The Billikens and the Sugar Bears collected rebounds at nearly the same clip last season (37.4 and 34.9 boards per game, respectively).
- When Saint Louis earned the rebounding advantage they were 14-7-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Central Arkansas was 3-8.
- The Billikens grabbed 11.1 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Sugar Bears by 1.9 rebounds per game last season.
- The Billikens were 13-6-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Sugar Bears were 2-7 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tended to win the board battle last year. The Billikens recorded an average rebounding margin of +6.9 rebounds per game, and the Sugar Bears averaged a margin of +0.2 rebounds.