A game after he put up 32 points in an 85-81 win over LSU, Javonte Perkins leads the Saint Louis Billikens (2-0) at home against the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (0-4) as 20-point favorites. The matchup starts at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 5, 2020. The matchup's over/under is 62.5.
Saint Louis vs UAPB Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saint Louis Leaders
- Jordan Goodwin racked up 15.5 points per game last season.
- Hasahn French notched 12.4 rebounds per game and Yuri Collins averaged 5.5 assists per game .
- Perkins was solid from deep a season ago, connecting on 1.3 threes per game.
- Goodwin grabbed 2.1 per game. French averaged 2.6 blocks a contest.
- The Golden Lions leader in scoring is Shaun Doss with 17.7 points per game. He also adds 3.7 rebounds per game and 1.0 assist per game.
- When it comes to UAPB leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Dequan Morris with 5.3 rebounds per game and Joshuwan Johnson with 2.7 assists per game.
- The 1.3 three-pointers Doss hits per game are a team-high mark for the Golden Lions.
- Travonte Doolittle leads the Billikens with 2.0 steals per game and Robert Boyd is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
- Last season, the Billikens recorded 71.7 points per contest, only 3.4 more points than the 68.3 the Golden Lions gave up to opponents.
- When Saint Louis scored more than 68.3 points last season, it put together a record of 9-0-1 against the spread and 17-1 overall.
- UAPB had a 2-5 record against the spread and a 2-9 record overall last season when allowing more than 71.7 points.
- The Golden Lions scored an average of 53.8 points per game last year, 11.4 fewer points than the 65.2 the Billikens allowed.
- UAPB went 3-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it scored more than 65.2 points last season.
- Saint Louis had a 21-8 record overall and an ATS record of 13-11-1 last season when its opponents scored more than 53.8 points.
- The Billikens put up a total of 203 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 6.5 per game), while the Golden Lions were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 434 total points, -14.5 per game).
- The Billikens averaged 37.4 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Golden Lions by 7.8 boards per contest last season.
- When Saint Louis earned the rebounding advantage they were 14-7-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UAPB was 3-6-1.
- The Billikens averaged 11.1 offensive boards per game, more than the Golden Lions by three rebounds per contest last season.
- The Billikens were 13-6-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Golden Lions were 5-5 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Saint Louis recorded an average rebounding margin of +6.9 rebounds per game, and UAPB averaged a margin of -1.4 rebounds.