The Fairfield Stags (1-8) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Siena Saints (1-0) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Webster Bank Arena as big, 10-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 128 in the matchup.
Siena vs Fairfield Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Jalen Pickett scored 15.1 points per game and dished out 6.0 assists per outing last season.
- Manny Camper pulled down 10.4 rebounds per game.
- Pickett connected on 2.0 shots from deep per game in a solid showing from long distance a season ago.
- Pickett racked up 1.0 steal and 1.1 blocks per game.
- Taj Benning owns the Stags top spot in scoring with 12.3 points per game and also tacks on 3.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest.
- The Fairfield leaders in rebounds and assists are Chris Maidoh (6.0 rebounds per game) and Caleb Green (2.9 assists per game).
- The Stags are led by Benning from beyond the arc -- he hits 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Jesus Cruz leads the Saints with 1.7 steals per game and Maidoh is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
Siena vs Fairfield: Last 5 Meetings
Siena leads the past five matchups 5-0 over Fairfield. The Saints have a 2-1 record against the spread in those contests with the Stags.
Siena vs Fairfield (Last 5 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Siena and its opponents went over the current 128 total in 22 of 30 games (73.3%) last season
2019-20 Fairfield games went over Sunday's total on 10 of 32 occasions (31.2%).
The two teams combined to average 130.2 points per game last season, 2.2 more than the total in this contest.
These two squads surrendered a combined 130.6 points per game last season, 2.6 more than this contest's over/under.
The Saints and their opponents scored an average of 139.9 points per game in 2019-20, 11.9 more than Sunday's total.
In 2019-20, games involving the Stags averaged a total of 120.9 points, 7.1 fewer than this game's set over/under.