The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (3-2) are 9-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Arkansas State Red Wolves (2-4) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Johnson Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.
SFA vs Arkansas State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for SFA and Arkansas State
SFA and Arkansas State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Calvin Solomon leads the 'Jacks in both rebounds (7.8 per game) and assists (2.8 per game).
- The squad is led in scoring by Cameron Johnson's 17.3 points per game.
- Johnson connects on 1.8 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the 'Jacks.
- The 'Jacks steals leader is Roti Ware, who grabs 2.5 per game. Charlie Daniels leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
Arkansas State Leaders
- The Red Wolves leader in scoring is Caleb Fields with 14.0 points per game. He also adds 4.5 rebounds per game and 2.5 assists per game.
- The Red Wolves leaders in rebounds and assists are Norchad Omier (10.6 rebounds per game) and Marquis Eaton (3.0 assists per game).
- Markise Davis averages 1.5 made threes per game to lead the Red Wolves.
- Omier is at the top of Arkansas State's steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Tim Holland leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
SFA vs Arkansas State: Last Meeting
SFA vs Arkansas State (Last 1 Games)
- The 78.4 points per game the 'Jacks put up are 9.6 more points than the Red Wolves give up (68.8).
- When SFA puts up more than 68.8 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- In games Arkansas State allows more than 78.4 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Red Wolves' 73.5 points per game are 13.1 more points than the 60.4 the 'Jacks allow.
- Arkansas State has put together a 2-2 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 60.4 points.
- SFA is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 73.5 points.
- The 'Jacks have totaled 90 more points than their opponents this season (18.0 per game on average), and the Red Wolves have scored 28 more points than their opponents (4.7 per game).
- The 'Jacks and the Red Wolves rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 35.6 and 37.5 boards per game, respectively.
- The Red Wolves are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The 'Jacks are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The 'Jacks grab 10.8 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Red Wolves by one rebound per game.
- The 'Jacks are 1-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Red Wolves are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. SFA records an average rebounding margin of +9.8 rebounds per game. Arkansas State averages a margin of +two rebounds.