Khalil Shabazz leads the San Francisco Dons (3-2) into a matchup against the Cal Poly Mustangs (1-0) after putting up 22 points in an 85-60 win over Nevada. The Mustangs are 6-point underdogs in the matchup on Friday, December 4, 2020, which tips at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 66.5 points.
San Francisco vs Cal Poly Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
San Francisco Leaders
- Shabazz leads the Dons in scoring, putting up 18.3 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Dzmitry Ryuny's 13.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Jamaree Bouyea's 4.3 assists per game .
- Ryuny hits 3.5 threes per game to lead the Dons.
- San Francisco's blocks leader is Samba Kane, who records 1.0 per game. Bouyea leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a game.
Cal Poly Leaders
- Colby Rogers put up 8.6 points per game last season.
- Kyle Colvin notched 6.8 rebounds per game and Keith Smith averaged 2.7 assists per game .
- Rogers was reliable from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.4 threes per game.
- Smith grabbed 1.5 steals per game. Tuukka Jaakkola collected 0.7 blocks a game.
- Last year, the 74.9 points per game the Dons recorded were the same as the Mustangs gave up.
- When San Francisco put up more than 74.9 points last season, it went 8-0-1 against the spread and 15-5 overall.
- When Cal Poly's opponents scored more than 74.9 points last season, it went 6-6 against the spread and 4-12 overall.
- The Mustangs' 67.6 points per game last year were just 1.2 fewer points than the 68.8 the Dons allowed to opponents.
- When it scored more than 68.8 points last season, Cal Poly finished 6-0 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
- San Francisco's record was 4-9-2 against the spread and 10-9 overall when it allowed more than 67.6 points last season.
- The Dons out-scored their opponents by a total of 207 points last season (6.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Mustangs out-scored them by 221 more points on the year (7.3 per game).
- The Dons averaged 34.2 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Mustangs by 5.0 boards per contest last season.
- The Dons were 7-10-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mustangs were 9-8 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Dons averaged 9.5 offensive boards per game, more than the Mustangs by 2.9 rebounds per contest last season.
- When the Dons grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 7-11-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Mustangs were 9-5.
- San Francisco found regular success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +3.6 rebounds per game, and Cal Poly struggled in comparison averaging a margin of -5.1.