The Wagner Seahawks (0-0) are big, 13-point underdogs against the Seton Hall Pirates (2-3) at Prudential Center on Tuesday, December 8, 2020. The game tips at 5:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup's point total is 67.5.
Seton Hall vs Wagner Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Seton Hall Leaders
- Sandro Mamukelashvili leads the Pirates in points and rebounds. He scores 21.0 points per game while tacking on 7.6 rebounds.
- Shavar Reynolds Jr. paces the squad with 5.8 assists per game.
- Mamukelashvili paces the Pirates with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Reynolds leads the team with 2.4 steals per game. Ike Obiagu collects 2.0 blocks an outing to pace the Pirates.
- Alex Morales contributed 13.6 points per game last season while tacking on 5.8 rebounds.
- Chase Freeman racked up 3.1 assists per game.
- Freeman was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.0 per game.
- Will Martinez nicked 1.2 steals per game. Justin Brown collected 0.4 blocks an outing.
Seton Hall vs Wagner: Last 2 Meetings
Seton Hall leads the past two matchups 2-0 over Wagner. The Pirates have beat the spread more often than not against the Seahawks, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Seton Hall vs Wagner (Last 2 Games)
- Last season, the Pirates recorded just 1.5 fewer points per contest (74.7) than the Seahawks gave up (76.2).
- Seton Hall finished with a record of 11-0 against the spread and 12-2 overall last season in games it scored more than 76.2 points.
- Wagner finished 2-8 against the spread and 1-13 overall last season when allowing more than 74.7 points.
- The Seahawks put up an average of 68.3 points per game last year, only 0.4 more points than the 67.9 the Pirates allowed.
- Wagner went 6-7 overall and 6-0 against the spread when it scored more than 67.9 points last season.
- Seton Hall went 7-8 against the spread and 8-8 overall last season when it allowed more than 68.3 points.
- The Pirates put up a total of 204 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 6.8 per game), while the Seahawks were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 228 total points, -7.9 per game).
- The Pirates and the Seahawks rebounded at around the same rate, averaging 34.3 and 31.6 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Seton Hall earned the rebounding advantage they were 10-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Wagner was 3-10.
- The Pirates and the Seahawks were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging nine and 9.6 offensive boards per game, respectively.
- The Seahawks were 2-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Pirates were 8-4-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Seton Hall found regular success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +0.8 rebounds per game, and Wagner struggled in comparison averaging a margin of -0.9.