Eugene Omoruyi leads the No. 21 Oregon Ducks (0-1) against the Seton Hall Pirates (1-2) after putting up 31 points in an 83-75 loss to Missouri. The Ducks are 1.5-point underdogs in the game on Friday, December 4, 2020, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The over/under for the matchup is set at 67.
Seton Hall vs Oregon Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Seton Hall Leaders
- Sandro Mamukelashvili leads the Pirates in scoring (23.5 points per game) and rebounding (10.0 rebounds per game).
- Shavar Reynolds Jr. paces the squad with 3.0 assists per game.
- Mamukelashvili hits 3.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Pirates.
- Reynolds leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Ike Obiagu collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace the Pirates.
- Amauri Hardy averaged 14.5 points per game last season and recorded 3.3 assists.
- Chris Duarte collected 5.6 rebounds per game.
- LJ Figueroa was debendable from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.3 threes per game.
- Figueroa grabbed 1.9 steals per game. Chandler Lawson averaged 0.5 blocks a contest.
Seton Hall vs Oregon: Last Meeting
Seton Hall vs Oregon (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the 74.7 points per game the Pirates put up were eight more points than the Ducks gave up (66.7).
- Seton Hall went 14-0-1 against the spread and 19-5 overall last season when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- When Oregon allowed more than 74.7 points last season, it went 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Ducks' 75.9 points per game last year were eight more points than the 67.9 the Pirates gave up.
- When it scored more than 67.9 points last season, Oregon went 14-0-1 against the spread and 22-3 overall.
- Seton Hall's record was 3-5 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it allowed more than 75.9 points last season.
- The Pirates totaled 204 more points than their opponents last season (6.8 per game on average), and the Ducks scored 283 more points than their opponents (9.2 per game).
- The Pirates and the Ducks rebounded at a similar rate last season (34.3 and 32.9 boards per game, respectively).
- The Pirates were 10-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Ducks were 2-3 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Pirates and the Ducks were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging nine and 9.5 offensive boards per game, respectively.
- When the Ducks grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 8-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Pirates were 8-4-1.
- Both teams tended to win the rebounding battle last year. The Pirates recorded an average rebounding margin of +0.8 rebounds per game, and the Ducks averaged a margin of +3.1 rebounds.