A game after he went off for 26 points in an 82-79 win over Rider, Vince Cole leads the Saint John's (NY) Red Storm (5-1) on the road against the Seton Hall Pirates (3-3) on Friday, December 11, 2020. The Red Storm are underdogs by 3 points in the matchup, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on CBSS. The matchup has an over/under of 72.5 points.
Seton Hall vs Saint John's (NY) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Seton Hall and Saint John's (NY)
Seton Hall and Saint John's (NY) Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Saint John's (NY)
Seton Hall Leaders
- The Pirates points and rebounds leader is Sandro Mamukelashvili. He scores 21.0 points per game and adds 7.6 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Shavar Reynolds Jr.'s 5.8 per game.
- Mamukelashvili paces the Pirates with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Reynolds leads the team with 2.4 steals per game. Ike Obiagu collects 2.0 blocks an outing to pace the Pirates.
Saint John's (NY) Leaders
- Julian Champagnie leads the team in both scoring (22.0 points per game) and rebounding (7.0 rebounds per game).
- The Red Storm assist leader is Posh Alexander with 5.0 assists per game.
- Cole knocks down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Red Storm.
- Saint John's (NY)'s Greg Williams Jr. has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 3.2 per game and Champagnie is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Seton Hall vs Saint John's (NY): Last 4 Meetings
Seton Hall leads the past four matchups 3-1 over Saint John's (NY). Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Pirates and the Red Storm have a 1-1 ATS record.
Seton Hall vs Saint John's (NY) (Last 4 Games)
- The Pirates score only 2.2 more points per game (77.5) than the Red Storm give up (75.3).
- Seton Hall is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 75.3 points.
- Saint John's (NY) is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when giving up more than 77.5 points.
- The Red Storm's 82.3 points per game are 10.5 more points than the 71.8 the Pirates give up to opponents.
- Saint John's (NY) is 3-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 71.8 points.
- Seton Hall's record is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it allows more than 82.3 points to its opponents.
- The Pirates have put up a total of 34 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.7 per game), and the Red Storm have out-scored opponents by 42 points on the season (seven more per game).
- The Pirates and the Red Storm are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (34.8 and 37.5 boards per game, respectively).
- When Saint John's (NY) earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Seton Hall is 1-1.
- The Pirates average 10 offensive rebounds per game, -2.3 rebounds less than the Red Storm.
- The Red Storm are 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Pirates are 2-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Seton Hall records an average rebounding margin of +0.3 rebounds per game. Saint John's (NY) averages a margin of +four rebounds.