Jahvon Blair leads the Georgetown Hoyas (3-4) into a matchup against the Seton Hall Pirates (5-4) after scoring 25 points in a 94-83 loss to Saint John's (NY). The Pirates are 9.5-point favorites in the game on Wednesday, December 23, 2020, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup's point total is 147.
Seton Hall vs Georgetown Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Seton Hall and Georgetown
Seton Hall and Georgetown Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Seton Hall Leaders
- Sandro Mamukelashvili leads the Pirates scoring 20.0 points per game.
- Shavar Reynolds Jr. leads the team with 5.0 assists a game and Jared Rhoden paces the squad with 7.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Myles Cale averages 1.7 made threes per game to pace the Pirates.
- The Pirates steals leader is Reynolds, who averages 2.0 per game. Ike Obiagu leads the team averaging 2.7 blocks a contest.
- The Hoyas leader in scoring is Blair with 19.6 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds per game and 3.6 assists per game.
- Jamorko Pickett (9.3 rebounds per game) and Jalen Harris (5.2 assists per game) are the Georgetown leaders in rebounds and assists.
- The 2.9 three-pointers Blair knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Hoyas.
- Dante Harris is at the top of Georgetown's steals hierarchy with 0.9 steals per game and Qudus Wahab leads the squad in blocks with 2.7 per game.
Seton Hall vs Georgetown: Last 4 Meetings
The Pirates are 3-1 against the Hoyas in the last four meetings between the two teams. The Pirates have covered the spread more often than not against the Hoyas, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Seton Hall vs Georgetown (Last 4 Games)
- The 76.6 points the Pirates average per game are only 0.6 more points than the Hoyas surrender (76).
- Seton Hall is 4-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 76 points.
- When Georgetown gives up more than 76.6 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Hoyas put up an average of 76.4 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 71.3 the Pirates allow.
- Georgetown is 1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 71.3 points.
- Seton Hall is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it gives up more than 76.4 points.
- The Pirates have out-scored their opponents by a total of 47 points this season (5.3 points per game on average), and the Hoyas have put up just three more points than their opponents on the year (0.4 per game).
- The Pirates average 34.6 rebounds per game, -8.4 boards per contest fewer than the Hoyas.
- When Georgetown earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Seton Hall is 2-2.
- The Pirates average 9.3 offensive boards per game, -1.8 rebounds fewer than the Hoyas.
- The Hoyas are 1-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Pirates are 3-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding margin is a weakness for Seton Hall with a mark of -0.5 rebounds per game. Georgetown routinely has an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +5.6.