Big East foes meet when the Seton Hall Pirates (8-5) visit the DePaul Blue Demons (1-2) at Wintrust Arena, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Blue Demons are 4-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is 148 in the matchup.
Seton Hall vs DePaul Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Seton Hall and DePaul
Seton Hall and DePaul Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Seton Hall Leaders
- The Pirates scoring leader is Sandro Mamukelashvili, who averages 18.3 points per game.
- Shavar Reynolds Jr. leads the team with 4.6 assists a game and Jared Rhoden paces the squad with 7.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Myles Cale averages 1.7 made threes per game to pace the Pirates.
- Seton Hall's steals leader is Reynolds, who grabs 1.8 per game. Ike Obiagu leads the team averaging 3.2 blocks an outing.
- Charlie Moore's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Blue Demons scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.3 points per game and 5.3 assists per game.
- The Blue Demons leading rebounder is Darious Hall with 8.0 per game. He also scores 10.0 points per game.
- The 2.5 three-pointers Romeo Weems makes per game are a team-high mark for the Blue Demons.
- The Blue Demons leaders in steals and blocks are Javon Freeman-Liberty (1.7 steals per game) and Nick Ongenda (2.7 blocks per game).
Seton Hall vs DePaul: Last 4 Meetings
Seton Hall and DePaul have split their last four games 2-2. The Pirates and the Blue Demons have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Seton Hall vs DePaul (Last 4 Games)
- The Pirates average 74.8 points per game, 8.2 fewer points than the 83 the Blue Demons give up.
- Seton Hall has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when putting up more than 83 points.
- In games DePaul gives up more than 74.8 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Blue Demons put up 9.5 more points per game (80.7) than the Pirates give up to opponents (71.2).
- DePaul is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it scores more than 71.2 points.
- Seton Hall is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows more than 80.7 points.
- The Pirates have totaled 47 more points than their opponents this season (3.6 per game on average), while the Blue Demons have been out-scored by seven total points (2.3 per game average differential).
- The Pirates and the Blue Demons are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34.5 and 36 rebounds per game, respectively.
- DePaul is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Seton Hall is 3-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Pirates and the Blue Demons grab offensive rebounds at very similar rate (9.2 and 10 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Blue Demons are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Pirates are 4-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- The Pirates find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +0.7 rebounds per game, and the Blue Demons struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -2.3.