The Seattle U Redhawks (5-5) are favored by 4.5 points against the Portland Pilots (5-2) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
Seattle U vs Portland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Seattle U and Portland
Seattle U and Portland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Seattle U Leaders
- The Redhawks scoring leader is Riley Grigsby, who contributes 17.7 points per game.
- Darrion Trammell leads the team with 5.5 assists per game and Emeka Udenyi paces the squad with 7.1 rebounds per outing.
- Grigsby leads the Redhawks with a team-high 2.1 made three-pointers per game.
- Seattle U's blocks leader is Kobe Williamson, who collects 1.2 per game. Trammell leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a game.
- Ahmed Ali has the top spot on the Pilots scoring and assist lists, putting up 19.0 points and 2.9 assists per game.
- Eddie Davis collects all of the boards and is the Portland leader in rebounds, grabbing 5.3 per game.
- Ali averages 1.9 made threes per game to lead the Pilots.
- Nobody on Portland grabs more steals than Isiah Dasher (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Hayden Curtiss (1.4 per game).
Seattle U vs Portland: Last 3 Meetings
Seattle U has won all three of its games against Portland. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the series tied at 1-1 ATS.
Seattle U vs Portland (Last 3 Games)
- The Redhawks average 68.9 points per game, 8.1 fewer points than the 77 the Pilots give up.
- Seattle U is 1-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 77 points.
- When Portland allows more than 68.9 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Pilots' 75.9 points per game are 11.8 more points than the 64.1 the Redhawks give up.
- When it scores more than 64.1 points, Portland is 2-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Seattle U's record is 0-3 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it allows more than 75.9 points to its opponents.
- The Redhawks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 48 points this season (4.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Pilots have out-scored them by only eight more points on the year (1.1 per game).
- The Redhawks and the Pilots are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (33.1 and 33.3 boards per game, respectively).
- The Pilots are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Redhawks are 1-2 when they lose the battle on the glass
- The Redhawks grab 10 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Pilots by two rebounds per game.
- When the Redhawks grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Pilots are 1-1.
- Both organizations have struggled to gain an advantage on the glass. Seattle U records an average rebounding margin of -2.1 rebounds per game. Portland averages a margin of -4.7 rebounds.