The San Diego State Aztecs (3-0) are favored (-5) to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Pepperdine Waves (2-1) at 4:30 PM ET on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Viejas Arena. The point total is set at 67 for the matchup.
San Diego State vs Pepperdine Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|San Diego State
ATS Records for San Diego State and Pepperdine
San Diego State and Pepperdine Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|San Diego State
San Diego State Leaders
- The Aztecs scoring leader is Keshad Johnson, who averages 11.5 points per game.
- Trey Pulliam leads San Diego State with 2.5 assists a game and Nathan Mensah paces the squad with 6.0 rebounds per outing.
- The Aztecs are led by Keith Dinwiddie Jr. from long distance. He makes 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Pulliam leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Mensah collects 0.5 blocks a game to pace San Diego State.
- Colbey Ross' strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Waves scoring and assists leaderboards with 24.0 points per game and 6.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Kene Chukwuka is the Pepperdine leader with 6.3 rebounds per game.
- The 3.3 three-pointers Ross knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Waves.
- Pepperdine's Jade Smith has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Kessler Edwards is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- The Aztecs record 77.7 points per contest, just 4.4 more points than the 73.3 the Waves allow their opponents.
- San Diego State has a 2-0 record overall and a 1-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 73.3 points.
- Pepperdine has compiled a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when giving up more than 77.7 points.
- The Waves put up 40.4 more points per game (92.7) than the Aztecs allow their opponents to score (52.3).
- When it scores more than 52.3 points, Pepperdine is 1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- San Diego State's record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 92.7 points to its opponents.
- The Aztecs have totaled 76 more points than their opponents this season (25.4 per game on average), and the Waves have scored 58 more points than their opponents (19.4 per game).
- The Aztecs average 35 rebounds per game, -9.7 boards per contest fewer than the Waves.
- When Pepperdine earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, San Diego State is 1-0.
- The Aztecs average 9.7 offensive boards per game, -2 rebounds fewer than the Waves.
- The Waves are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Aztecs are 0-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Aztecs record an average rebounding margin of +1.7 rebounds per game, and the Waves average a margin of +five rebounds.