The Santa Clara Broncos (4-0) will attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Cal Poly Mustangs (1-1) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at Mott Athletics Center as 6.5-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 64.5 in the matchup.
Santa Clara vs Cal Poly Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Santa Clara Leaders
- Josip Vrankic leads the Broncos scoring 18.8 points per game.
- Christian Carlyle leads the team with 3.0 assists per game and Jaden Bediako paces the squad with 9.8 rebounds per outing.
- The Broncos are led by Keshawn Justice from long distance. He hits 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- Justice leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Bediako collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Santa Clara.
Cal Poly Leaders
- Colby Rogers put up 8.6 points per game last season.
- Kyle Colvin grabbed 6.8 rebounds per game and Keith Smith averaged 2.7 assists per game .
- Last season, Rogers hit 1.4 threes per game.
- Smith nicked 1.5 steals per game. Tuukka Jaakkola collected 0.7 blocks an outing.
Santa Clara vs Cal Poly: Last Meeting
Santa Clara vs Cal Poly (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Broncos put up just 0.8 more points per game (75.7) than the Mustangs allowed (74.9).
- When Santa Clara totaled more than 74.9 points last season, it went 6-0-1 against the spread and 13-3 overall.
- Cal Poly went 5-6 against the spread and 2-12 overall last season when allowing more than 75.7 points.
- The Mustangs averaged only 4.1 fewer points per game last year (67.6) than the Broncos gave up to opponents (71.7).
- When it scored more than 71.7 points last season, Cal Poly went 5-0 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
- Santa Clara had a 5-12 record overall and an ATS record of 4-11-1 last season when its opponents scored more than 67.6 points.
- The Broncos out-scored their opponents by a total of 133 points last season (four points per game on average), and opponents of the Mustangs out-scored them by 221 more points on the year (7.3 per game).
- The Broncos and the Mustangs rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 32.2 and 29.2 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Santa Clara earned the rebounding advantage they were 7-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Cal Poly was 9-8.
- The Broncos and the Mustangs were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (6.4 and 6.6 offensive boards per game, respectively).
- When the Mustangs grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Broncos were 4-10-1.
- Rebounding was a area of weakness for both squads last year. The Broncos recorded an average rebounding margin of -1 rebounds per game, and the Mustangs averaged a margin of -5.1 rebounds.