The San Francisco Dons (6-4) host the San Diego Toreros (1-3) as double-digit, 12.5-point favorites after Khalil Shabazz put up 22 points in the Dons 68-65 victory over Grand Canyon. The game is at 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 31, 2020. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
San Francisco vs San Diego Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for San Francisco and San Diego
San Francisco and San Diego Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
San Francisco Leaders
- The Dons points and assists leader is Jamaree Bouyea. He scores 17.4 points per game and contributes 4.0 assists.
- The squad is led in rebounds by Dzmitry Ryuny's 6.5 per game.
- Ryuny connects on 2.9 threes per game to lead the Dons.
- San Francisco's blocks leader is Ryuny, who averages 1.0 per game. Shabazz leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
San Diego Leaders
- The Toreros leader in scoring is Joey Calcaterra with 15.5 points per game. He also adds 3.5 rebounds per game and 2.3 assists per game.
- The Toreros leaders in rebounds and assists are Yauhen Massalski (8.5 rebounds per game) and Ben Pyle (2.3 assists per game).
- Calcaterra averages 2.3 made threes per game to pace the Toreros.
- San Diego's Marion Humphrey has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Massalski is first in blocks with 2.8 per game.
San Francisco vs San Diego: Last 3 Meetings
San Diego leads the past three matchups 2-1 over San Francisco. The Dons have covered the spread more often than not against the Toreros, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
San Francisco vs San Diego (Last 3 Games)
- The Dons record 76.1 points per contest, just 0.9 fewer points than the 77 the Toreros surrender to opponents.
- San Francisco is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 77 points.
- San Diego is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when allowing more than 76.1 points.
- The Toreros put up 5.3 fewer points per game (62.8) than the Dons give up to opponents (68.1).
- When it scores more than 68.1 points, San Diego is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- San Francisco's record is 1-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it gives up more than 62.8 points.
- The Dons have put up a total of 80 more points than their opponents this year (an average of eight per game), while the Toreros have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 57 total points, -14.2 per game).
- The Dons and the Toreros are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36.4 and 32 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When San Francisco earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, San Diego is 0-2.
- The Dons grab 9.6 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Toreros by 1.8 rebounds per game.
- When the Dons grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Toreros are 0-2.
- San Francisco records an average rebounding margin of +0.3 rebounds per game, and San Diego averages a margin of -8.5 rebounds.