The Loyola Marymount Lions (5-3) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the San Francisco Dons (6-5) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Gersten Pavilion as 3.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
San Francisco vs Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for San Francisco and Loyola Marymount (CA)
San Francisco and Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Loyola Marymount (CA)
San Francisco Leaders
- Jamaree Bouyea leads the Dons in points and assists. He contributes 17.7 points per game while adding 4.2 assists.
- The team is led in rebounds by Dzmitry Ryuny's 6.3 per game.
- Ryuny is the top three-point shooter for the Dons, connecting on 2.7 per game.
- San Francisco's blocks leader is Ryuny, who averages 1.0 per game. Khalil Shabazz leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- Eli Scott averages 8.6 rebounds per game, 3.4 assists per game, and 13.9 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Lions in both rebounds and assists.
- Dameone Douglas scores 14.0 points per game to pace Loyola Marymount (CA).
- The Lions are led by Joe Quintana from beyond the arc -- he connects on 2.4 shots from downtown per game.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)'s Quintana has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.1 per game and Mattias Markusson is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
San Francisco vs Loyola Marymount (CA): Last 4 Meetings
San Francisco has taken three of its last four matchups with Loyola Marymount (CA). The Dons and the Lions have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
San Francisco vs Loyola Marymount (CA) (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In San Francisco games this season, the total exceeded Sunday's over/under seven times (63.6%).
2020-21 Loyola Marymount (CA) games have had a higher total than Sunday's total on four of eight occasions (50%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 146.4, is 2.9 points more than Sunday's over/under.
These two squads combine to surrender 137.6 points per game, 5.9 fewer than this contest's over/under.
The average total in Dons games this season is 144.5, 1.0 point more than Sunday's total of 143.5.
The 143.5 over/under in this game is 3.9 points above the 139.6 average total in Lions games this season.