The San Diego Toreros (0-1) take the court against the Cal Poly Mustangs (2-2) as only 3-point favorites on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 6:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 67.
San Diego vs Cal Poly Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
San Diego Leaders
- Ben Pyle averaged 12.3 points per game last season.
- Yauhen Massalski collected 7.0 rebounds a game and Marion Humphrey dished out 2.5 assists per matchup.
- Pyle connected on 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Humphrey grabbed 1.3 steals per game. Massalski collected 1.5 blocks a contest.
Cal Poly Leaders
The Mustangs leader in scoring is Alimamy Koroma with 13.0 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds per game and 0.3 assists per game.
Riley Till (7.0 rebounds per game) and Keith Smith (5.0 assists per game) are the Cal Poly leaders in rebounds and assists.
The 2.5 three-pointers Kobe Sanders hits per game are a team-high mark for the Mustangs.
- Last year, the Toreros averaged 9.2 fewer points per game (65.7) than the Mustangs gave up (74.9).
- When San Diego scored more than 74.9 points last season, it went 2-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- When Cal Poly gave up more than 65.7 points last season, it went 10-7 against the spread and 5-18 overall.
- The Mustangs' 67.6 points per game last year were only 4.9 fewer points than the 72.5 the Toreros gave up.
- Cal Poly went 6-4 overall and 5-0 against the spread when it scored more than 72.5 points last season.
- San Diego went 4-9-1 against the spread and 2-17 overall last season when it gave up more than 67.6 points.
- The Toreros had a -218-point scoring differential last season (-6.8 per game). The Mustangs were also been out-scored by opponents on average last year (-221 total points, -7.3 per game).
- The Toreros and the Mustangs rebounded at a similar clip last season (31.2 and 29.2 boards per game, respectively).
- San Diego was 5-4 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Cal Poly was 9-8 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Toreros grabbed 7.9 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Mustangs by 1.3 rebounds per game last season.
- When the Toreros grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 3-6 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Mustangs were 9-5.
- Rebounding was a weakness for both squads last year. The Toreros recorded an average rebounding margin of -2.9 rebounds per game, and the Mustangs averaged a margin of -5.1 rebounds.