The San Diego State Aztecs (5-1) host the Saint Mary's Gaels (8-1) as 2.5-point favorites after Matt Mitchell racked up 35 points in the Aztecs 72-62 loss to BYU. The matchup airs on CBSS at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020. The point total in the matchup is set at 125.
San Diego State vs Saint Mary's (CA) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|San Diego State
ATS Records for San Diego State and Saint Mary's (CA)
San Diego State and Saint Mary's (CA) Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|San Diego State
|Saint Mary's (CA)
San Diego State Leaders
- Mitchell leads the Aztecs scoring 16.6 points per game.
- Trey Pulliam leads San Diego State with 3.0 assists per game and Nathan Mensah paces the team with 7.2 rebounds per contest.
- Jordan Schakel hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Aztecs.
- The Aztecs steals leader is Joshua Tomaic, who grabs 1.6 per game. Mensah leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks an outing.
Saint Mary's (CA) Leaders
- Tommy Kuhse's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Gaels scoring and assists leaderboards with 15.4 points per game and 6.3 assists per game.
- Kyle Bowen takes the top spot on the Gaels rebounding leaderboard, averaging 5.6 boards per game while adding 4.8 points per game.
- The Gaels are paced by Alex Ducas from long distance -- he hits 1.8 shots from downtown per game.
- Saint Mary's (CA)'s Kuhse has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Matthias Tass is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- The 73.3 points per game the Aztecs average are 12.6 more points than the Gaels give up (60.7).
- When San Diego State puts up more than 60.7 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Saint Mary's (CA) has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when allowing more than 73.3 points.
- The Gaels' 72.3 points per game are 12.8 more points than the 59.5 the Aztecs allow to opponents.
- In games when it scores more than 59.5 points, Saint Mary's (CA) is 6-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- San Diego State has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 72.3 points.
- The Aztecs have put up a total of 83 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.8 per game), and the Gaels have out-scored opponents by 105 points on the season (11.6 more per game).
- The Aztecs and the Gaels rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 35.5 and 37.6 boards per game, respectively.
- Saint Mary's (CA) is 7-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. San Diego State is 1-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Aztecs average 10.3 offensive boards per game, more than the Gaels by 1.2 rebounds per contest.
- The Aztecs are 3-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Gaels are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Aztecs record an average rebounding margin of +1.5 rebounds per game, and the Gaels average a margin of +8.3 rebounds.