The VMI Keydets (5-4) are just 2.5-point underdogs as they try to end a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the Samford Bulldogs (3-3) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Pete Hanna Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESP+. The point total in the matchup is set at 158.5.
Samford vs VMI Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Samford and VMI
Samford and VMI Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Myron Gordon leads the Bulldogs in scoring, putting up 17.7 points per game.
- Samford is led in rebounding by Christian Guess' 10.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Richardson Maitre's 3.7 assists per game .
- Triston Chambers makes 2.0 threes per game to lead the Bulldogs.
- Samford's blocks leader is Jacob Tryon, who records 1.1 per game. A.J. Staton-McCray leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a game.
- The Keydets go-to guy, Greg Parham, leads the team in both scoring (15.6 points per game) and assists (3.9 assists per game).
- Myles Lewis takes the top spot on the Keydets rebounding leaderboard, averaging 8.0 boards per game while adding 10.1 points per game.
- Kamdyn Curfman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Keydets, cashing in 3.2 treys per game.
- One VMI player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Jake Stephens averages 1.2 steals per game and 1.7 blocks per game.
Samford vs VMI: Last 5 Meetings
Samford has taken four of its last five games against VMI. The Bulldogs have a 2-1 record against the spread in those contests with the Keydets.
Samford vs VMI (Last 5 Games)
- The 80.2 points per game the Bulldogs score are nine more points than the Keydets give up (71.2).
- Samford has a 2-2 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 71.2 points.
- In games when VMI allows more than 80.2 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Keydets' 80.4 points per game are just 4.6 more points than the 75.8 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 75.8 points, VMI is 2-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Samford's record is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it gives up more than 80.4 points.
- The Bulldogs have scored a total of 26 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.4 per game), and the Keydets have out-scored opponents by 83 points on the season (9.2 more per game).
- The Bulldogs and the Keydets rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 41 and 39.6 boards per game, respectively.
- The Bulldogs are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Keydets are 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bulldogs collect 11.8 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Keydets by 2.4 rebounds per game.
- When the Bulldogs grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Keydets are 2-1.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Samford records an average rebounding margin of +2.7 rebounds per game. VMI averages a margin of +5.2 rebounds.