The Troy Trojans (3-3) are only 0.5-point underdogs against the Samford Bulldogs (2-2) at Trojan Arena on Wednesday, December 16, 2020. The game tips at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 70 points.
Samford vs Troy Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Samford and Troy
Samford and Troy Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 0.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Myron Gordon leads the Bulldogs scoring 19.5 points per game.
- Richardson Maitre leads the team with 3.7 assists per game and Christian Guess paces the squad with 9.0 rebounds per contest.
- A.J. Staton-McCray is the top three-point shooter for the Bulldogs, connecting on 1.7 per game.
- Preston Parks leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Jacob Tryon collects 1.0 block a game to pace Samford.
- The Trojans leader in scoring is Kam Woods with 12.2 points per game. He also adds 3.8 rebounds per game and 1.6 assists per game.
- The Trojans leaders in rebounds and assists are Xavier Williams (8.0 rebounds per game) and Kieffer Punter (1.6 assists per game).
- Woods paces the Trojans with a team-high 1.4 made three-pointers per game.
- Nobody on Troy grabs more steals than Nick Stampley (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Williams (1.4 per game).
Samford vs Troy: Last Meeting
Samford vs Troy (Last 1 Games)
- The Bulldogs average 20.5 more points per game (86) than the Trojans give up (65.5).
- Samford has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when putting up more than 65.5 points.
- Troy is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 86 points.
- The Trojans' 56.7 points per game are 17.3 fewer points than the 74 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- Troy has compiled a 0-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 74 points.
- Samford has a 1-2 record overall and an ATS record of 2-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 56.7 points.
- The Bulldogs have totaled 48 more points than their opponents this season (12 per game on average), while the Trojans have been out-scored by 53 total points (8.8 per game average differential).
- The Bulldogs average 41.5 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Trojans by 10.2 boards per contest.
- When Samford earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Troy is 0-0.
- The Bulldogs average 11.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Trojans by 2.3 rebounds per contest.
- When the Bulldogs grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Trojans are 0-0.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Samford records an average rebounding margin of +6.3 rebounds per game. Troy averages a margin of +2.6 rebounds.