The Saint Peter's Peacocks (2-2) are at home in MAAC action against the Niagara Purple Eagles (0-1) on Saturday, December 12, 2020 at 12:00 AM ET. The Peacocks are favored by 9 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total for the matchup is 134.5.
Saint Peter's vs Niagara Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saint Peter's Leaders
- The Peacocks points and rebounds leader is Fousseyni Drame. He scores 13.3 points per game and grabs 6.8 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Matthew Lee's 4.3 per game.
- The Peacocks are led by Daryl Banks III from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- KC Ndefo records 2.3 steals and 2.3 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Marcus Hammond scored 14.3 points per game and averaged 2.9 assists per contest last season.
- Jordan Cintron averaged 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Last season, Hammond knocked down 2.3 threes per game.
- Cintron averaged 1.4 steals per game. Greg Kuakumensah collected 0.8 blocks a contest.
Saint Peter's vs Niagara: Last 4 Meetings
Saint Peter's has a 3-1 record in the last four games against Niagara. The Purple Eagles have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Peacocks.
Saint Peter's vs Niagara (Last 4 Games)
- Last year, the Peacocks put up 66.3 points per game, 6.1 fewer points than the 72.4 the Purple Eagles allowed.
- Saint Peter's had a 6-0 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall last season when scoring more than 72.4 points.
- Niagara had an 11-12 record against the spread and went 6-18 overall last season when allowing more than 66.3 points.
- The Purple Eagles averaged just 1.6 more points per game last year (65.7) than the Peacocks gave up to opponents (64.1).
- When it scored more than 64.1 points last season, Niagara went 12-0 against the spread and 10-5 overall.
- Saint Peter's record was 9-6 against the spread and 6-9 overall when it gave up more than 65.7 points last season.
- The Peacocks scored a total of 67 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 2.2 per game), while the Purple Eagles were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 214 total points, -6.7 per game).
- The Peacocks averaged 33.6 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Purple Eagles by 8.6 boards per contest last season.
- The Peacocks were 14-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Purple Eagles were 19-12 when they lost the rebounding advantage.
- The Peacocks averaged 10.6 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Purple Eagles by 5.7 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Peacocks were 12-8 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Purple Eagles were 18-10 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- The Peacocks found regular success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +five rebounds per game, and the Purple Eagles struggled in comparison, averaging a margin of -11.7.