The Saint Mary's Gaels (5-1) are heavily favored (-11) to extend a five-game win streak when they host the San Jose State Spartans (0-0) at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, December 11, 2020 at McKeon Pavilion.
Saint Mary's (CA) vs San Jose State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|Saint Mary's (CA)
Saint Mary's (CA) Leaders
- Alex Ducas leads the Gaels in scoring (13.0 points per game) and rebounding (7.4 rebounds per game).
- Tommy Kuhse paces the squad with 7.8 assists per game.
- Ducas knocks down 2.0 threes per game to lead the Gaels.
- Saint Mary's (CA)'s steals leader is Kuhse, who averages 1.6 per game. Matthias Tass leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks an outing.
San Jose State Leaders
- Seneca Knight scored 17.1 points per game last season, while grabbing 5.7 rebounds per game and averaging 2.4 assists per game.
- Richard Washington was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.0 per game.
- Omari Moore averaged 1.0 steal and 0.5 blocks per game.
Saint Mary's (CA) vs San Jose State: Last Meeting
Saint Mary's (CA) vs San Jose State (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Gaels recorded 75.3 points per game, 6.1 fewer points than the 81.4 the Spartans gave up.
- Saint Mary's (CA) compiled a 4-0 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall last season when totaling 81.4 points or more.
- San Jose State had a 7-12 record against the spread and a 3-20 record overall last season when allowing more than 75.3 points.
- The Spartans put up an average of 69.9 points per game last year, just three more points than the 66.9 the Gaels allowed.
- San Jose State put together a 10-0 ATS record and went 7-10 overall last season in games it scored more than 66.9 points.
- Saint Mary's (CA)'s record was 2-5 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it gave up more than 69.9 points last season.
- The Gaels totaled 283 more points than their opponents last season (8.4 per game on average), while the Spartans were out-scored by 356 total points (11.5 per game average differential).
- The Gaels and the Spartans rebounded at a similar clip last season (30 and 31.7 boards per game, respectively).
- The Spartans were 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Gaels were 4-3 when they lost the rebounding advantage
- The Gaels averaged 6.8 offensive rebounds per game, -1.5 rebounds less than the Spartans.
- When the Spartans grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 6-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Gaels were 4-4.
- Saint Mary's (CA) recorded an average rebounding margin of +1.9 rebounds per game, and San Jose State averaged a margin of -5.0 rebounds.