The Sacramento State Hornets (3-0) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Saint Mary's Gaels (8-1) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 as 14.5-point underdogs. The Gaels have won eight games in a row. The point total is set at 123 in the matchup.
Saint Mary's (CA) vs Sacramento State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|Saint Mary's (CA)
ATS Records for Saint Mary's (CA) and Sacramento State
Saint Mary's (CA) and Sacramento State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Saint Mary's (CA)
Saint Mary's (CA) Leaders
- The Gaels points and assists leader is Tommy Kuhse. He scores 14.8 points per game and contributes 5.7 assists.
- Kyle Bowen paces Saint Mary's (CA) with 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Alex Ducas knocks down 1.8 threes per game to lead the Gaels.
- Saint Mary's (CA)'s steals leader is Kuhse, who grabs 1.6 per game. Matthias Tass leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
Sacramento State Leaders
- Bryce Fowler holds the top spot on the Hornets scoring and assist lists, putting up 16.0 points and 4.0 assists per game.
- Ethan Esposito collects all of the boards and is the Sacramento State leader in rebounds, grabbing 7.3 per game.
- William FitzPatrick hits 3.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Hornets.
- Christian Terrell leads the Gaels with 1.6 steals per game and David Jones is their top shot blocker with 1.7 blocks per game.
- The 72.3 points per game the Gaels average are 16 more points than the Hornets give up (56.3).
- When Saint Mary's (CA) puts up more than 56.3 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- When Sacramento State allows more than 72.3 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Hornets score an average of 83.7 points per game, 23 more points than the 60.7 the Gaels allow.
- When it puts up more than 60.7 points, Sacramento State is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Saint Mary's (CA) is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 83.7 points.
- The Gaels have out-scored their opponents by a total of 105 points this season (11.6 points per game on average), and the Hornets have put up 82 more points than their opponents on the year (27.4 per game).
- The Gaels and the Hornets rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 37.6 and 41.3 boards per game, respectively.
- Sacramento State is 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Saint Mary's (CA) is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Gaels average 9.1 offensive rebounds per game, -4.2 rebounds less than the Hornets.
- The Hornets are 2-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Gaels are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Saint Mary's (CA) records an average rebounding margin of +8.3 rebounds per game. Sacramento State averages a margin of +17.0 rebounds.