The Saint Mary's Gaels (6-1) are favored (-4.5) to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the Eastern Washington Eagles (1-3) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at McKeon Pavilion. The over/under is set at 65 in the matchup.
Saint Mary's (CA) vs Eastern Washington Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|Saint Mary's (CA)
ATS Records for Saint Mary's (CA) and Eastern Washington
Saint Mary's (CA) and Eastern Washington Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Saint Mary's (CA)
Saint Mary's (CA) Leaders
- Alex Ducas leads the Gaels in scoring (12.0 points per game) and rebounding (7.2 rebounds per game).
- Tommy Kuhse paces the squad with 6.7 assists per game.
- The 1.8 three-pointers Leemet Bockler knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Gaels.
- Saint Mary's (CA)'s steals leader is Kuhse, who averages 1.5 per game. Matthias Tass leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
Eastern Washington Leaders
- Jacob Groves outpaced his teammates on the Eagles scoring front by putting up 13.7 points per game. He adds 5.0 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game this season.
- The Eagles leaders in rebounds and assists are Tanner Groves (8.7 rebounds per game) and Casson Rouse (3.5 assists per game).
- Tyler Robertson averages 2.0 made threes per game to lead the Eagles.
- Kim Aiken Jr. leads the Gaels with 1.5 steals per game and Tanner Groves is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
- The Gaels average five more points per game (74) than the Eagles allow (69).
- Saint Mary's (CA) is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 69 points.
- Eastern Washington is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall when giving up more than 74 points.
- The Eagles' 66.8 points per game are only 4.2 more points than the 62.6 the Gaels give up.
- Eastern Washington is 2-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it scores more than 62.6 points.
- Saint Mary's (CA) is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it gives up more than 66.8 points.
- The Gaels have scored a total of 80 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.4 per game), while the Eagles have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by nine total points, -2.2 per game).
- The Gaels and the Eagles rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 32.1 and 35 boards per game, respectively.
- The Eagles are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Gaels are 0-1 when they lose the battle on the glass
- The Gaels grab 7.6 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Eagles by 2.4 rebounds per game.
- The Gaels are 3-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Eagles are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Saint Mary's (CA) finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +7.7 rebounds per game. Eastern Washington struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -10.