The UMKC Kangaroos (2-4) are heavy, 23-point underdogs as they look to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Saint Louis Billikens (6-1) on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at Chaifetz Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 132.5 in the matchup.
Saint Louis vs UMKC Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Saint Louis and UMKC
Saint Louis and UMKC Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 23+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Saint Louis Leaders
- Javonte Perkins leads the Billikens in scoring, putting up 18.3 points per game.
- Yuri Collins leads Saint Louis with 7.3 assists per game and Jordan Goodwin paces the squad with 10.9 rebounds per contest.
- The 2.3 three-pointers Gibson Jimerson makes per game are a team-high mark for the Billikens.
- The Billikens steals leader is Goodwin, who averages 2.3 per game. Hasahn French leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a game.
- The Kangaroos leader in scoring is Brandon McKissic with 15.4 points per game. He also adds 3.0 rebounds per game and 3.4 assists per game.
- The UMKC leaders in rebounds and assists are Marvin Nesbitt Jr. (7.8 rebounds per game) and Sam Martin (3.8 assists per game).
- Franck Kamgain hits 1.9 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Kangaroos.
- Nesbitt averages 2.8 steals and 1.0 blocks per game, numbers that put him at the top of the Kangaroos steals and blocks leaderboards.
- The Billikens average 17.2 more points per game (87) than the Kangaroos allow (69.8).
- Saint Louis has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- In games UMKC allows more than 87 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Kangaroos' 80.8 points per game are 13.8 more points than the 67 the Billikens allow to opponents.
- UMKC has gone 2-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 67 points.
- Saint Louis' record is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 80.8 points to its opponents.
- The Billikens have put up a total of 140 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 20 per game), and the Kangaroos have out-scored opponents by 66 points on the season (11 more per game).
- The Billikens average 39.4 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Kangaroos by 6.7 boards per contest.
- When Saint Louis earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UMKC is 0-3.
- The Billikens average 12.9 offensive boards per game, more than the Kangaroos by 4.2 rebounds per contest.
- When the Billikens grab the most offensive rebounds they are 5-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Kangaroos are 0-2.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Billikens record an average rebounding margin of +11.4 rebounds per game, and the Kangaroos average a margin of +2.0 rebounds.