The Saint Louis Billikens (4-0) bring a four-game win streak into a home matchup with the NC State Wolf Pack (3-0), winners of three straight. The Wolf Pack are underdogs by 4.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 17, 2020. The point total is set at 143 for the matchup.
Saint Louis vs NC State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Saint Louis and NC State
Saint Louis and NC State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Saint Louis Leaders
- Javonte Perkins leads the Billikens in scoring, averaging 19.8 points per game.
- Yuri Collins leads the team with 7.3 assists per game and Jordan Goodwin paces the squad with 10.0 rebounds per contest.
- Gibson Jimerson knocks down 3.0 threes per game to lead the Billikens.
- Saint Louis' blocks leader is Hasahn French, who averages 1.5 per game. Goodwin leads the team averaging 3.0 steals an outing.
NC State Leaders
- The Wolf Pack leader in scoring is Devon Daniels with 18.0 points per game. He also adds 5.7 rebounds per game and 2.7 assists per game.
- Manny Bates' 5.7 rebounds per game and Cam Hayes' 5.3 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Wolf Pack rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Thomas Allen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolf Pack, averaging 2.0 treys per game.
- Nobody on NC State grabs more steals than Braxton Beverly (2.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Bates (2.7 per game).
- The 92.2 points per game the Billikens score are 35.2 more points than the Wolf Pack give up (57).
- When Saint Louis puts up more than 57 points, it is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- NC State has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when giving up more than 92.2 points.
- The Wolf Pack score an average of 90.3 points per game, 27.3 more points than the 63 the Billikens allow to opponents.
- NC State has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 63 points.
- Saint Louis has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 90.3 points.
- The Billikens have totaled 117 more points than their opponents this season (29.2 per game on average), and the Wolf Pack have scored 100 more points than their opponents (33.3 per game).
- The Billikens and the Wolf Pack are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (35.8 and 33.3 boards per game, respectively).
- The Billikens are 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Wolf Pack are 2-0 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Billikens and the Wolf Pack are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 11.2 and 11 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Billikens are 3-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Wolf Pack are 1-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Saint Louis records an average rebounding margin of +8.3 rebounds per game, and NC State averages a margin of -0.4 rebounds.