The Saint Louis Billikens (4-0) will look to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Indiana State Sycamores (1-1) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Chaifetz Arena as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 66.5.
Saint Louis vs Indiana State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saint Louis Leaders
- Javonte Perkins leads the Billikens scoring 19.8 points per game.
- Jordan Goodwin paces Saint Louis with 10.0 rebounds per game and Yuri Collins leads the team with 7.3 assists per outing.
- Gibson Jimerson knocks down 3.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Billikens.
- Goodwin leads the team with 3.0 steals per game. Hasahn French collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace the Billikens.
Indiana State Leaders
- Tyreke Key averaged 15.6 points per game last season while tacking on 1.7 assists.
- Jake Laravia grabbed 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Key was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.9 per game.
- Key collected 0.7 steals per game. Tre Williams averaged 1.2 blocks a contest.
- Last season, the Billikens recorded just 4.9 more points per contest (71.7) than the Sycamores gave up (66.8).
- When Saint Louis totaled more than 66.8 points last season, it went 9-0-1 against the spread and 18-2 overall.
- Indiana State finished 4-7 against the spread and 3-9 overall last season when allowing more than 71.7 points.
- The Sycamores scored an average of 68.4 points per game last year, only 3.2 more points than the 65.2 the Billikens gave up.
- When it scored more than 65.2 points last season, Indiana State went 11-0 against the spread and 12-5 overall.
- Saint Louis had an ATS record of 4-6 and a 6-6 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 68.4 points.
- The Billikens put up a total of 203 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 6.5 per game), and the Sycamores out-scored opponents by 48 points on the season (1.6 more per game).
- The Billikens averaged 37.4 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Sycamores by 7.8 boards per contest last season.
- When Saint Louis earned the rebounding advantage they were 14-7-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Indiana State was 2-9.
- The Billikens collected 11.1 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Sycamores by 4.6 rebounds per game last season.
- The Billikens were 13-6-1 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Sycamores were 5-8-1 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Saint Louis faired well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.9 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Indiana State who averaged a margin of -1.5.