The Saint Louis Billikens (6-1) host the Duquesne Dukes (1-1) after winning six straight home games. The Billikens are favored by 8.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 30, 2020. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5 points.
Saint Louis vs Duquesne Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saint Louis Leaders
- Javonte Perkins leads the Billikens scoring 17.8 points per game.
- Yuri Collins leads Saint Louis with 7.3 assists a game and Jordan Goodwin paces the team with 11.1 rebounds per contest.
- Gibson Jimerson knocks down 2.1 threes per game to lead the Billikens.
- Saint Louis' blocks leader is Hasahn French, who collects 1.8 per game. Goodwin leads the team averaging 2.1 steals a game.
- Marcus Weathers put up 14.3 points per game last season and pulled down 8.1 rebounds a contest.
- Sincere Carry collected 5.3 assists per game.
- Tavian Dunn-Martin showed out from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.3 threes per game.
- Michael Hughes racked up 1.5 steals and 2.7 blocks per game.
Saint Louis vs Duquesne: Last 4 Meetings
Duquesne earned victory in three of its last four matchups with Saint Louis. The Dukes have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Billikens.
Saint Louis vs Duquesne (Last 4 Games)
- Last year, the Billikens averaged 5.3 more points per game (71.7) than the Dukes allowed (66.4).
- When Saint Louis totaled more than 66.4 points last season, it put together a record of 9-0-1 against the spread and 18-2 overall.
- When Duquesne's opponents scored more than 71.7 points last season, it went 4-5 against the spread and 4-8 overall.
- The Dukes put up 6.3 more points per game last year (71.5) than the Billikens allowed their opponents to score (65.2).
- Duquesne compiled an 11-0 ATS record and finished 18-5 overall last season in games it scored more than 65.2 points.
- Saint Louis went 1-5 against the spread and 3-4 overall last season when it gave up more than 71.5 points.
- The Billikens put up a total of 203 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 6.5 per game), and the Dukes out-scored opponents by 153 points on the season (5.1 more per game).
- The Billikens averaged 37.4 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Dukes by five boards per contest last season.
- Saint Louis was 14-7-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Duquesne was 5-6 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Billikens averaged 11.1 offensive boards per game, more than the Dukes by 2.1 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Billikens were 13-6-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Dukes were 7-4 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- The Billikens found regular success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.9 rebounds per game, and the Dukes struggled in comparison, averaging a margin of -0.1.