The Albany (NY) Great Danes (0-4) will look to halt a four-game losing streak when they visit the Saint Joseph's (PA) Hawks (0-6) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021 as 7.5-point underdogs. The Hawks have lost six games in a row. The matchup's over/under is set at 149.5.
Saint Joseph's (PA) vs Albany (NY) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|Saint Joseph's (PA)
ATS Records for Saint Joseph's (PA) and Albany (NY)
Saint Joseph's (PA) and Albany (NY) Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Saint Joseph's (PA)
Saint Joseph's (PA) Leaders
- Ryan Daly leads the Hawks in points and rebounds. He puts up 17.2 points per game while tacking on 6.2 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Jordan Hall's 5.0 per game.
- Taylor Funk hits 2.3 threes per game to lead the Hawks.
- Hall leads the team with 0.9 steals per game. Funk collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Saint Joseph's (PA).
Albany (NY) Leaders
- CJ Kelly owns the Great Danes top spot in scoring with 13.6 points per game and also tacks on 3.0 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest.
- The Great Danes leaders in rebounds and assists are Kellon Taylor (6.2 rebounds per game) and Cameron Healy (2.5 assists per game).
- Antonio Rizzuto makes more threes per game than any other member of the Great Danes, cashing in 2.8 treys per game.
- Healy is at the top of Albany (NY)'s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Jarvis Doles leads the squad in blocks with 0.4 per game.
Betting on the Over/Under
Saint Joseph's (PA) has combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 149.5, in 100% of its six games this season.
Zero Albany (NY) games this season featured a total above Saturday's set total of 149.5 (0)%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 139, is 10.5 points fewer than Saturday's over/under.
The 159.5 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 10.0 more than the 149.5 total in this contest.
Hawks games this season feature an average total of 166.2 points, a number 16.7 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
The 132.2 PPG average total in Great Danes games this season is 17.3 points fewer than this game's over/under.