The Butler Bulldogs (3-6) are just 2-point underdogs as they look to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Saint John's (NY) Red Storm (6-6) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Carnesecca Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under set at 143 points.
Saint John's (NY) vs Butler Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|Saint John's (NY)
ATS Records for Saint John's (NY) and Butler
Saint John's (NY) and Butler Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Saint John's (NY)
Saint John's (NY) Leaders
- Julian Champagnie leads the Red Storm in points and rebounds. He averages 21.0 points per game while tacking on 7.9 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Posh Alexander's 4.4 per game.
- Champagnie knocks down 2.1 threes per game to lead the Red Storm.
- Saint John's (NY)'s blocks leader is Champagnie, who averages 1.1 per game. Alexander leads the team averaging 2.2 steals a game.
- Jair Bolden owns the Bulldogs top spot in scoring with 13.0 points per game and also tacks on 4.1 rebounds and 1.2 assists per contest.
- Bryce Nze's 6.7 rebounds per game and Myles Tate's 2.6 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Bulldogs rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Bolden is tops from three-point range for the Bulldogs, knocking down 2.9 threes per game.
- Tate leads the Red Storm with 2.2 steals per game and Nze is their top shot blocker with 0.8 blocks per game.
Saint John's (NY) vs Butler: Last 2 Meetings
Butler leads the past two matchups 2-0 over Saint John's (NY). Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings. The Red Storm and the Bulldogs have a 1-1 ATS record.
Saint John's (NY) vs Butler (Last 2 Games)
- The 80.5 points per game the Red Storm put up are 11.5 more points than the Bulldogs give up (69).
- When Saint John's (NY) puts up more than 69 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Butler is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 80.5 points.
- The Bulldogs' 63.7 points per game are 17.1 fewer points than the 80.8 the Red Storm allow to opponents.
- Butler has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 0-0 overall record in games it scores more than 80.8 points.
- Saint John's (NY) is 4-7 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it gives up more than 63.7 points.
- The Red Storm have a -3-point scoring differential on the season (-0.3 per game). The Bulldogs have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-48 total points, -5.3 per game).
- The Red Storm average 36.2 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Bulldogs by 6.6 boards per contest.
- Saint John's (NY) is 2-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Butler is 1-5 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Red Storm average 11.2 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Bulldogs by 3.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Red Storm are 2-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bulldogs are 1-3 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both squads this year. Saint John's (NY) records an average rebounding margin of -0.6 rebounds per game, and Butler averages a margin of -2.1 rebounds.