The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (1-4) are favored (-4) to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (1-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at DeGol Arena. The matchup's point total is 154.5.
Saint Francis (PA) vs Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|Saint Francis (PA)
ATS Records for Saint Francis (PA) and Fairleigh Dickinson
Saint Francis (PA) and Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Saint Francis (PA)
Saint Francis (PA) Leaders
- Mark Flagg leads the Red Flash in points and rebounds. He puts up 12.8 points per game while adding 6.8 rebounds.
- Zahree Harrison paces the squad with 3.2 assists per game.
- The Red Flash are led by Bryce Laskey from long distance. He hits 1.6 shots from deep per game.
- Harrison leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Flagg collects 0.6 blocks a game to pace the Red Flash.
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- Elyjah Williams is at the top of the Knights scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 15.4 points per game and 7.0 rebounds per game this season.
- The Knights assist leader is Jahlil Jenkins with 3.8 assists per game.
- Brandon Rush is tops from three-point range for the Knights, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Fairleigh Dickinson's Callum Baker has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and Pier-Olivier Racine is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
Saint Francis (PA) vs Fairleigh Dickinson: Last 3 Meetings
Saint Francis (PA) has a 2-1 record in the last three games against Fairleigh Dickinson. The Red Flash have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Knights.
Saint Francis (PA) vs Fairleigh Dickinson (Last 3 Games)
||Saint Francis (PA)
- The Red Flash score 19.8 fewer points per game (63) than the Knights allow (82.8).
- Saint Francis (PA) is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 82.8 points.
- When Fairleigh Dickinson gives up more than 63 points, it is 1-5 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- The Knights' 72 points per game are just 3.8 fewer points than the 75.8 the Red Flash give up to opponents.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has compiled a 1-1 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 75.8 points.
- Saint Francis (PA)'s record is 0-4 overall and 0-4 against the spread when it gives up more than 72 points to its opponents.
- The Red Flash have a -64-point scoring differential on the season (-12.8 per game). The Knights have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-65 total points, -10.8 per game).
- The Red Flash and the Knights are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (30 and 32.2 boards per game, respectively).
- When Fairleigh Dickinson earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Saint Francis (PA) is 1-4.
- The Red Flash average 8.4 offensive boards per game, -1.8 rebounds fewer than the Knights.
- The Knights are 1-3 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Red Flash are 1-3 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both squads this year. The Red Flash record an average rebounding margin of -8 rebounds per game, and the Knights average a margin of -4 rebounds.