The Saint Joseph's (PA) Hawks (0-6) will try to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (2-0) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Reilly Center as big, 13-point underdogs. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup's point total is set at 149.5.
Saint Bonaventure vs Saint Joseph's (PA) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- Kyle Lofton scored 14.1 points per game and dished out 6.0 assists per game last season.
- Osun Osunniyi pulled down 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Dominick Welch had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Lofton averaged 1.4 steals per game. Osunniyi collected 2.5 blocks a game.
Saint Joseph's (PA) Leaders
- Ryan Daly is at the top of the Hawks scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 17.2 points per game and 6.2 rebounds per game this season.
- Jordan Hall has the title of Saint Joseph's (PA) assist leader, dishing out 5.0 assists per game this season.
- The 2.4 three-pointers Taylor Funk knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Hawks.
- Saint Joseph's (PA)'s Cameron Brown has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Funk is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Saint Bonaventure vs Saint Joseph's (PA): Last 4 Meetings
Saint Bonaventure leads the past four matchups 4-0 over Saint Joseph's (PA). The Bonnies have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Hawks.
Saint Bonaventure vs Saint Joseph's (PA) (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Saint Bonaventure and its opponents went over the current 149.5 total in nine of 31 games (29%) last season
In 14 of 32 (43.8%) Saint Joseph's (PA) games last season, the total points scored eclipsed Wednesday's 149.5 over/under.
The two teams combined to average 138.1 points per game last season, 11.4 less than the total in this contest.
This contest's over/under is 3.1 points more than the 146.4 these two squads combined to allow per game last season.
The average total from Bonnies games last season was 136, 13.5 points fewer than Wednesday's total of 149.5 .
The 149.5 over/under in this game is 1.0 point above the 148.5 average total from Hawks games last season.