The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (0-0) hit the court against the Akron Zips (1-0) as 6-point favorites on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 143.5.
Saint Bonaventure vs Akron Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- Kyle Lofton racked up 14.1 points per game last season and recorded 6.0 assists.
- Osun Osunniyi pulled down 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Dominick Welch knocked down 2.3 shots from deep per game in a strong showing from long distance a season ago.
- Lofton swiped 1.4 steals per game. Osunniyi collected 2.5 blocks a contest.
- Loren Cristian Jackson contributed 19.8 points per game last season while also adding 4.5 assists.
- Camron Reece pulled down 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Jackson had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Jackson nicked 1.0 steal per game. Reece collected 0.4 blocks an outing.
Saint Bonaventure vs Akron: Last Meeting
Saint Bonaventure vs Akron (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Bonnies recorded only 2.6 more points per game (69.1) than the Zips gave up (66.5).
- When Saint Bonaventure put up more than 66.5 points last season, it went 10-0 against the spread and 14-3 overall.
- When Akron allowed more than 69.1 points last season, it went 4-4 against the spread and 5-6 overall.
- The Zips' 75.7 points per game last year were 8.8 more points than the 66.9 the Bonnies gave up.
- When it scored more than 66.9 points last season, Akron finished 14-0 against the spread and 20-6 overall.
- Saint Bonaventure had an ATS record of 1-5 and a 1-7 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 75.7 points.
- The Bonnies out-scored their opponents by a total of 70 points last season (2.2 points per game on average), and the Zips put up 286 more points than their opponents on the year (9.2 per game).
- The Bonnies and the Zips rebounded at a similar clip last season (33.3 and 34.7 boards per game, respectively).
- When Akron earned the rebounding advantage they were 8-6 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Saint Bonaventure was 1-7-1.
- The Bonnies and the Zips were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 9.1 and 8.4 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Bonnies were 8-6-1 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Zips were 8-4 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding was a pillar for both teams last year. Saint Bonaventure recorded an average rebounding margin of +3.4 rebounds per game, and Akron averaged a margin of +1.8 rebounds.