The No. 21 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (3-0) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Syracuse Orange (3-0) at 9:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 as 2-point favorites. The Orange have also won three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 66.
Rutgers vs Syracuse Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Rutgers and Syracuse
Rutgers and Syracuse Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Ron Harper Jr. leads the Scarlet Knights in points and rebounds. He puts up 21.0 points per game while tacking on 7.7 rebounds.
- Paul Mulcahy paces the squad with 6.0 assists per game.
- Harper Jr. makes 2.0 threes per game to lead the Scarlet Knights.
- The Scarlet Knights steals leader is Jacob Young, who averages 2.7 per game. Myles Johnson leads the team averaging 3.3 blocks a game.
- Quincy Guerrier is at the top of the Orange scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 16.3 points per game and 10.7 rebounds per game this season.
- The Orange assist leader is Marek Dolezaj with 5.0 assists per game.
- Joseph Girard III leads the Orange in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.0 made threes per game.
- One Syracuse player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Kadary Richmond averages 2.7 steals per game and 1.3 blocks per game.
- The Scarlet Knights score 84 points per game, 23.7 more points than the 60.3 the Orange allow.
- Rutgers is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 60.3 points.
- When Syracuse gives up more than 84 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- The Orange put up an average of 82.3 points per game, 17.6 more points than the 64.7 the Scarlet Knights allow to opponents.
- Syracuse has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 64.7 points.
- Rutgers' record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 82.3 points to its opponents.
- The Scarlet Knights have out-scored their opponents by a total of 58 points this season (19.3 points per game on average), and the Orange have put up 66 more points than their opponents on the year (22 per game).
- The Scarlet Knights and the Orange rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 45.7 and 46.3 boards per game, respectively.
- Syracuse is 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Rutgers is 0-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Scarlet Knights and the Orange are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 11.7 and 11 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Scarlet Knights are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Orange are 1-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Scarlet Knights record an average rebounding margin of +11.4 rebounds per game, and the Orange average a margin of +11.3 rebounds.