The Rider Broncs (1-5) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the NJIT Highlanders (0-1) on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at Alumni Gymnasium (Rider) as only 1.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 138.
Rider vs NJIT Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Dwight Murray Jr. leads the Broncs in scoring (15.2 points per game), rebounding (7.2 per game) and assisting (5.0 per game).
- Rodney Henderson Jr. paces the Broncs with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Henderson leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Tyrel Bladen collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace Rider.
- Zach Cooks put up 19.7 points per game last season.
- Souleymane Diakite notched 8.5 rebounds per game and Antwuan Butler averaged 3.3 assists per game .
- Cooks made 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Cooks averaged 1.8 steals per game. Diakite collected 2.0 blocks a game.
- Last year, the Broncs averaged only four more points per game (71.7) than the Highlanders allowed (67.7).
- Rider went 11-0 against the spread and 15-5 overall last season in games it scored more than 67.7 points.
- NJIT put together a 1-12 record against the spread and went 0-13 overall last season when allowing more than 71.7 points.
- The Highlanders' 63.5 points per game last year were 5.8 fewer points than the 69.3 the Broncs allowed to opponents.
- NJIT put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 6-5 overall record last season in games it scored more than 69.3 points.
- Rider had an ATS record of 5-14 and an 8-12 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 63.5 points.
- The Broncs put up a total of 72 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 2.4 per game), while the Highlanders were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 126 total points, -4.2 per game).
- The Broncs and the Highlanders rebounded at around the same rate, averaging 34.7 and 30.6 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Rider earned the rebounding advantage they were 10-7 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, NJIT was 3-10.
- The Broncs averaged 9.1 offensive boards per game, more than the Highlanders by 1.2 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Broncs were 5-8 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Highlanders were 1-5 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Rider faired well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +4.2 rebounds per game. It's a different story for NJIT who averaged a margin of -1.9.