The Vanderbilt Commodores (2-0) are 4-point underdogs against the Richmond Spiders (4-1) at Memorial Gymnasium (Vandy) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020. The game begins at 1:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 69.
Richmond vs Vanderbilt Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Nathan Cayo leads the Spiders in scoring, averaging 17.3 points per game.
- Tyler Burton paces Richmond with 7.7 rebounds a game and Jacob Gilyard leads the team with 5.7 assists per matchup.
- Blake Francis is the top three-point shooter for the Spiders, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Richmond's steals leader is Gilyard, who collects 4.3 per game. Souleymane Koureissi leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks a contest.
- Scotty Pippen Jr. averaged 12.0 points per game last season while also adding 3.6 assists.
- Dylan Disu pulled down 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Disu was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.6 per game.
- Disu grabbed 1.1 steals and 0.9 blocks per game.
Richmond vs Vanderbilt: Last Meeting
Richmond vs Vanderbilt (Last 1 Games)
- Last season, the 75.3 points per contest the Spiders scored were just 0.3 more points than the Commodores gave up (75).
- Richmond compiled a 9-0 record against the spread and a 14-2 record overall last season when putting up 75 points or more.
- When Vanderbilt's opponents put up more than 75.3 points last season, it finished 5-6 against the spread and 3-12 overall.
- The Commodores' 71.7 points per game last year were just 4.9 more points than the 66.8 the Spiders gave up to opponents.
- Vanderbilt went 11-7 overall and 9-0-1 against the spread when it scored more than 66.8 points last season.
- Richmond had a 3-7 record overall and an ATS record of 0-5 last season when its opponents scored more than 71.7 points.
- The Spiders scored a total of 265 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 8.5 per game), while the Commodores were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 104 total points, -3.3 per game).
- The Spiders and the Commodores rebounded at a similar clip last season (32.9 and 29.7 boards per game, respectively).
- The Spiders were 9-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Commodores were 6-10-1 when they lost the battle on the glass.
- The Spiders averaged 6.6 offensive boards per game, -1 rebounds fewer than the Commodores.
- When the Commodores grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 3-4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Spiders were 8-5.
- Rebounding was a sore spot for both squads last year. Richmond recorded an average rebounding margin of -0.9 rebounds per game, and Vanderbilt averaged a margin of -3.4 rebounds.