The No. 19 Richmond Spiders (3-0) are favored (-5.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Northern Iowa Panthers (1-3) at 6:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at Robins Center. The point total for the matchup is 70.
Richmond vs Northern Iowa Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Richmond and Northern Iowa
Richmond and Northern Iowa Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Nathan Cayo leads the Spiders in scoring, racking up 17.3 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Tyler Burton's 10.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Jacob Gilyard's 5.7 assists per game .
- Blake Francis hits a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Spiders.
- Gilyard leads the team with 4.3 steals per game. Souleymane Koureissi collects 0.7 blocks a game to pace the Spiders.
Northern Iowa Leaders
- AJ Green has shown out this season to lead the Panthers in points (22.3 per game), rebounds (5.7 per game), and assists (2.7 per game).
- Green is tops from three-point range for the Panthers, hitting 3.7 threes per game.
- Evan Gauger leads the Spiders with 4.3 steals per game and Nate Heise is their top shot blocker with 0.8 blocks per game.
- The Spiders put up 78.3 points per contest, only 4.8 more points than the 73.5 the Panthers give up to opponents.
- Richmond is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 73.5 points.
- Northern Iowa is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 78.3 points.
- The Panthers score 13.3 more points per game (80) than the Spiders allow (66.7).
- Northern Iowa has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 66.7 points.
- Richmond is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 80 points.
- The Spiders have totaled 35 more points than their opponents this season (11.6 per game on average), and the Panthers have scored 26 more points than their opponents (6.5 per game).
- The Spiders and the Panthers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (32.7 and 31.8 boards per game, respectively).
- When Richmond earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Northern Iowa is 0-3.
- The Spiders and the Panthers collect offensive rebounds at almost the same rate (6.7 and seven offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Panthers are 0-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Spiders are 1-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both squads have struggled to gain an advantage on the glass. Richmond records an average rebounding margin of -8.6 rebounds per game. Northern Iowa averages a margin of -6.2 rebounds.