A game after he scored 27 points in a 75-73 win over Loyola Chicago, Blake Francis leads the Richmond Spiders (6-1) at home against the Hofstra Pride (3-3) as 13.5-point favorites. The matchup tips off at 2:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020. The matchup has a point total of 150.5.
Richmond vs Hofstra Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Richmond and Hofstra
Richmond and Hofstra Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Francis leads the Spiders scoring 16.4 points per game.
- Richmond is led in rebounding by Tyler Burton's 8.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Jacob Gilyard's 6.0 assists per game .
- Francis knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Spiders.
- Richmond's blocks leader is Souleymane Koureissi, who collects 0.6 per game. Gilyard leads the team averaging 4.4 steals an outing.
- Tareq Coburn outpaced his teammates on the Pride scoring front by putting up 18.7 points per game. He adds 4.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game this season.
- Isaac Kante (10.7 rebounds per game) and Caleb Burgess (4.5 assists per game) are the Hofstra leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Coburn knocks down a team-high 3.2 three-pointers per game for the Pride.
- Burgess leads the Spiders with 4.4 steals per game and Kante is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
- The Spiders put up 76.7 points per contest, just three more points than the 73.7 the Pride give up to opponents.
- When Richmond totals more than 73.7 points, it is 6-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Hofstra is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when allowing more than 76.7 points.
- The Pride put up only 2.6 more points per game (73.3) than the Spiders allow their opponents to score (70.7).
- Hofstra has gone 3-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 70.7 points.
- Richmond is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 73.3 points.
- The Spiders have scored a total of 42 more points than their opponents this year (an average of six per game), while the Pride have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by two total points, -0.4 per game).
- The Spiders and the Pride are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (32.1 and 37 boards per game, respectively).
- When Hofstra earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Richmond is 2-2.
- The Spiders average 6.4 offensive rebounds per game, -3.1 rebounds less than the Pride.
- The Pride are 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Spiders are 2-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both teams this year. Richmond records an average rebounding margin of -4.3 rebounds per game, and Hofstra averages a margin of -1.2 rebounds.