The Houston Baptist Huskies (0-3) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Rice Owls (3-0) on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at Sharp Gymnasium. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 76.5 points.
Rice vs Houston Baptist Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Rice and Houston Baptist
Rice and Houston Baptist Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Houston Baptist Leaders
- Ty Dalton outpaced his teammates on the Huskies scoring front by putting up 12.3 points per game. He adds 2.3 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game this season.
- The Huskies leaders in rebounds and assists are Pedro Castro (7.3 rebounds per game) and Hunter Janacek (2.3 assists per game).
- Dalton makes a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Huskies.
- Nobody on Houston Baptist grabs more steals than Dalton (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Castro (1.0 per game).
Rice vs Houston Baptist: Last Meeting
Rice vs Houston Baptist (Last 1 Games)
- The Owls put up 88.3 points per contest, only two fewer points than the 90.3 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- When Rice totals more than 90.3 points, it is 2-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- When Houston Baptist allows more than 88.3 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Huskies average 7.4 more points per game (65.7) than the Owls allow (58.3).
- Houston Baptist is 0-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it scores more than 58.3 points.
- Rice is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it gives up more than 65.7 points.
- The Owls have totaled 90 more points than their opponents this season (30 per game on average), while the Huskies have been out-scored by 74 total points (24.6 per game average differential).
- The Owls and the Huskies rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 33 and 34 boards per game, respectively.
- The Huskies are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Owls are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding advantage
- The Owls average 9.3 offensive rebounds per game, -1.4 rebounds less than the Huskies.
- The Huskies are 0-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Owls are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rice fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +12.7 rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for Houston Baptist, which averages a margin of -6.